Loyalty ProgrammeRequirements of participation
- You must be a registered member of AVForums.com.
Sign up or log in here.
- To qualify for free delivery, there is a minimum order value of £50 excluding VAT. Delivery time is next working day.
- The SCAN & AVForums loyalty programme applies only to items despatched to addresses within Mainland UK. (A reduced carriage rate is available for items despatched outside of Mainland UK. Contact the Scan Sales team for further details.)
- The SCAN & AVForums loyalty programme may be altered or withdrawn at any time and without prior notice.
- Abuse of the SCAN & AVForums loyalty programme will result in suspension from AVForums and cancellation of your free delivery eligibility from SCAN.
- SCAN Computers International Ltd (SCAN) was founded by Mr Shelley Raja in 1989, and is now a family run business employing more than 150 members of Staff at its main office in Bolton. Over the years SCAN has built a solid reputation for being a quality and innovative supplier to the retail/e-tail markets.
- The principal business of SCAN is to build and supply high-performance systems, PC hardware/software and consumer electronics through the retail and E-tail market.
- Heavy investment in SCAN's back-office systems, combined with a great work force, has allowed them to achieve an award winning service level whilst still being competitive in a near perfectly competitive market.
- The corporate culture change from a family based company to a medium sized enterprise was called '3XS'. This was the internal 'buzz' word used several years back when the management made an active decision to excel in operational tasks, whilst being focussed on customers requirements in a changing market place.
- The changes involved each and every company member, at all levels, and resulted into SCAN being recognized as an award winning retailer/e-tailer.
The SCAN & AVForums scheme is live on SCAN's website.
In order to qualify for the SCAN & AVForums loyalty programme you need to
- be a member of AVForums and logged in to your activated AVForums account