If you would like to support AVForums with a monthly donation via our Patreon campaign, please visit https://www.patreon.com/avforums
If you feel inclined to support us, you will be contributing directly towards
- growing AVForums
- improving the site speed and features
- producing more editorial content like news and reviews
- and publishing more and better videos and podcasts
Supporting us in this way, we hope, is the prime reason to become a patron. However, we also have some perks for patrons.
We have two tiers of patrons:
- Star Supporters
Those AVForums members who
- are patrons at Patreon.com/avforums and
- have matching email addresses in their Patreon account and AVForums account
will have the following benefits at AVForums:
- Supporters will:
- have a Supporter Patreon badge displayed under their name in various locations Supporter
- be eligible (subject to competition restrictions*) to enter patron-exclusive competitions
- Star Supporters will:
- have a Star Supporter Patreon badge displayed under their name in various locations Supporter
- have access to Early Access Content from the AVForums editorial team**
- be eligible (subject to competition restrictions*) to enter more prestigious patron-exclusive competitions
* The usual competition restrictions, such as location and age, still apply, so patrons are not guaranteed to be eligible to enter all competitions.
** Early Access Content is editorial content (news, reviews and articles) made available to certain AVForums members before it is made available to the public. Click here for more information.