Harman’s latest MusicLife app brings additional features and customisation for select ARCAM, JBL, JBL Synthesis and Mark Levinson models.
Harman Luxury Audio Group has announced the latest version of its MusicLife app, which was originally introduced in 2014. The bespoke app is available on Android and iOS platforms and enables integrated control of music streaming services on select hardware from the ARCAM, JBL, JBL Synthesis and Mark Levinson line-ups, which all reside under the Luxury Audio Group umbrella.
The models included are:
- ARCAM models: CDS27, CDS50 SACD/CD players; HDA AVRs such as the AVR20; the SA30 integrated amplifier; Solo Movie/Music/Uno; the ST60 streamer and the UDP411 Universal disc player
- JBL model: SA750 integrated amplifier
- JBL Synthesis models: SDR-35 AV receiver; SDR-55 processor
- Mark Levinson models: No.5101 streaming SACD/CD player and No.519 streaming audio player
Launched from your Android, iPhone or iOS device, MusicLife works effortlessly with popular streaming services including Deezer, HIGHRESAUDIO, Napster, Qobuz, and TIDAL, as well as enabling access to Internet Radio and podcasts. It can also access music stored on a NAS drive located on a home network, meaning a listener’s entire collection of digital music is available with complete control of the media player in their UPnP network-based music system. Moreover, users can also employ MusicLife to send their stored music to any Google Cast device attached to the same network.
Based on feedback from users all over the world, Harman has completely updated the app to offer the most seamless user experience yet, including offering access direct from the home screen to commands listed:
- Add your favourite albums, playlists, radio stations or podcasts to your home screen, making it quicker and easier to start listening each time you use MusicLife
- Show your 30 most recently played albums, playlists, radio stations or podcasts
- Hide services you don't use, so the ones you do use are easier to find
- Pick your audio output device on first launch, and we'll reconnect to it each time
- A fresh new theme, which fits in perfectly with those late-night sessions
To get the most from the HARMAN MusicLife app, users should update from the App / Play Store.
Source: Press Release
Image Source: Harman Audio