Revolution (NBC)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Supernatural creator Eric Kripke is teaming up with J.J. Abrams on a one-hour NBC drama series billed as “an epic adventure thriller,” currently known as 'Revolution'. No further details are known.

Kripke wrote the pilot script and will exec produce along with Abrams and Bryan Burk.

Minor description on the NBC 'Revolution' pilot

“In this epic adventure thriller, a family struggles to reunite in a post-apocalyptic American landscape: a world of empty cities, local militias and heroic freedom fighters, where every single piece of technology — computers, planes, cars, phones, even lights — has mysteriously blacked out … forever.”

Sounds like Jericho but something like a massive solar flare or generated EMP being the flash event instead of nuclear weapons.

I bet guns still work though. And Volkswagon Beatles.

Reportedly Jon Favreau (Iron Man) will direct the pilot

- Billy Burke (Twilight) landed lead role as Miles, an amazingly resourceful man with dark and dangerous side.

- Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad) will play Lieutenant Neville, a southern gentleman and steely military man with a secret.

The series follows a group of people struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist.

Last edited:
NBC has picked up Revolution to series

09870.jpg

Good to see yet another realistic post-apocalypse drama where all the hair-dressers and teeth-whiteners survive, but all the fat people die :)

I was thinking the same but couldn't put it into words, I liked the concept until I saw that photo

raigraphixs said:
NBC has picked up Revolution to series

Is that Jim Royle on the top right? What's he going to do without his Barb and Sky+? :)

First look at Revolution (4min Preview)

Pilot directed by Jon Favreau, produced by JJ Abrams, and written by Eric Kripke (Supernatural).

not sure what to make of it, but my interest is piqued enough to give it a go...

Looks interesting from the trailer. Will watch it and hope it lasts more than one season.

Hopefully the show has a bit of studio support or it will not even be worth getting invested in it.

has that sort of feel to it alright doesn't it

Looks expensive. Bound to be cancelled. :)

Looks so unbelievable, with their whitened teeth, manicured hair and tailored clothes.

It's like the fat and the ugly all died in the Apocalypse and a super race of models emerged.

Yea the more i think of i the more i reckon it will get canceled.

not a patch over Lost.

Haha, I just had a thought. TV drama about the one thing TV stations hope NEVER happens!

I'll be paying attention to this I think, I just hope the writers have some balls and avoid tripping into 'family' storylines like Terra Nova very nearly ended up being which, I think anyway, meant quite a few viewers switched off mid season when it got better towards the end.

'Lost' fan favorite Elizabeth Mitchell (V) is reuniting with executive producer J.J. Abrams on Revolution.

She will play the compassionate and concerned long-absent mother of the show's two young leads, Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Danny (Graham Rogers), who set off on a dangerous cross-country journey.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom