MMA Discussion thread part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Monkee
Looks like something I need to purchase, and only £3.98 from amazon (although it was 3p cheaper in Asda.co.uk and had free p&p)

The Smashing Machine [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: John Hyams: DVD

Originally Posted by gken74

Ordered, thanks for the heads up ;)

Anytime bro, in these stringent times we gotta save the pennies where we can :smashin:
I will order my copy after pay day, but am trying to watch all the UFC's that happened with Mark Kerr in first so that I can watch the documentary with hindsight instead of it ruining any upcoming fight outcomes.

On a personal note to Dr.Phil, hope everything goes well for you and we'll see you soon.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
indeed - good luck to Dr Phil ( 7yr anniversary today for me!:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Looks like Dan Henderson vs. Rich Franklin at 103. A title decider?

Good wishes added for Dr Phil. :)

Good luck DrPhil, best day of your life guarantee! :thumbsup: :smashin:

Watch that Fedor interview, why is he so scared of The UFC it’s the most prestigious event in MMA and he bottles it? Why? :confused:

Anytime bro, in these stringent times we gotta save the pennies where we can :smashin:
I will order my copy after pay day, but am trying to watch all the UFC's that happened with Mark Kerr in first so that I can watch the documentary with hindsight instead of it ruining any upcoming fight outcomes.

On a personal note to Dr.Phil, hope everything goes well for you and we'll see you soon.

Might be worth watching Mark Kerr's performance in the World Vale Tudo championship 3 in Brazil where he literally destroyed everyone. You can probably find the fights on You Tube

Watch that Fedor interview, why is he so scared of The UFC it's the most prestigious event in MMA and he bottles it? Why? :confused:

It seems that there's a lot more to this Fedor situation than meets the eye. Dana seems to suggest that Fedor is controlled by some shady people. That would explain why Dana has never even met him. The world's number one fighter and number one promoter have never even met each other! :confused: Something's not right there!

This Dana White radio interview on the subject is very interesting and pretty funny.

YouTube - DANA WHITE still ripping Fedor

Last edited:
It seems that there's a lot more to this Fedor situation than meets the eye. Dana seems to suggest that Fedor is controlled by some shady people. That would explain why Dana has never even met him. The world's number one fighter and number one promoter have never even met each other! :confused: Something's not right there!

This Dana White radio interview on the subject is very interesting and pretty funny.

YouTube - DANA WHITE still ripping Fedor

I can't imagine he's scared as he fought everyone in Pride.
Maybe he's owned by some Russian Mafia types who are not prepared to lose him to the UFC.:rolleyes:

I can't imagine he's scared as he fought everyone in Pride.
Maybe he's owned by some Russian Mafia types who are not prepared to lose him to the UFC.:rolleyes:

Agree Dana no way is Fedor the best P4P fighter! :rolleyes:

Fedor is scared of The UFC! :D

very sad news

but on a happier not congrats are in order for drphil :)

good stuff hes well and alive

I just watched Dream 10 and was surprised to see Jesse Taylor fighting. He was a finalist of TUF right? The one that put his foot through a limo window and got dropped from the final?

Does this mean he's been kicked out of the UFC?

I just watched Dream 10 and was surprised to see Jesse Taylor fighting. He was a finalist of TUF right? The one that put his foot through a limo window and got dropped from the final?

Does this mean he's been kicked out of the UFC?

In July 29 the Wrestling Observer reported that Jesse Taylor had been released from the UFC. The likely reason for this was his loss to C.B. Dollaway, which many had expected would lead to Taylor being dropped by the organization. There are also rumors circling that some negative comments made about the UFC by Taylor - along with doubts by the UFC management if he was following through with his Alcoholics Anonymous meetings - contributed to him being let go by the organization. The negative comments involved Jesse Taylor accusing the UFC of using a double standard when it comes to fighters getting in to trouble - referring to the arrest of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.[3]

[edit] Independent promotions

I didn't realize that Randy Couture's son was fighting in MMA!

Just watched his two fights - he looks pretty impressive. I don't want to keep littering this thread with youtube links so if you want to watch them just put 'Ryan Couture' into youtube.

If I was Dana White, I'd have him penciled in as a future TUF competitor. I'm sure the name 'Couture' would be good for ratings.

Last edited:

Just watched his two fights - he looks pretty impressive. I don't want to keep littering this thread with youtube links so if you want to watch them just put 'Ryan Couture' into youtube.

If I was Dana White, I'd have him penciled in as a future TUF competitor. I'm sure the name 'Couture' would be good for ratings.

He has quiet possible the best coach the world. ;)

He lost his last fight though

He lost his last fight though

Doh!

I've only seen two and he won those. Who was the guy that beat him? I can only see his two wins on youtube.

Edit: Found it - Elisey Yaravov

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom