Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise - £25.98 + quidco + reward points

cas398

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Sorry if that has been posted before.

GAME have Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise listed at £29.99 for pre-order.

If you add a dvd wrap at £0.99 and use the code T5J194MZX it brings the price down to £25.98 + 11% Quidco and £1.50 in reward points and free delivery. Bringing the total price down to about £23.

Can't wait for this game and at that price it has to be a bargain.

Cheers mate, you can do the same for quite a few other pre-orders too a the code seemingly can be used multiple times... just got Fable 2, Shaun White Snowbaording & Scene It 2 as well :)

Cheers mate, you can do the same for quite a few other pre-orders too a the code seemingly can be used multiple times... just got Fable 2, Shaun White Snowbaording & Scene It 2 as well :)

I ordered Samba De Amigo as well (Wii). I just wanted to start a seperate thread for Viva because it's listed at £29.99 when I thought it would be atleats £40. If they put the price up will we still get it for £29.99 do you think?

Just watched the Fable 2 E3 vid, looks good. Might pre-order that aswell but I'm a bit of an RPG noob.

Last edited:
Looks like we are getting 10 free Pinata cards as well :thumbsup:

"Limited offer while stocks last. GAME Online exclusive offer. Your cards will be sent to you on release of Viva Piñata Trouble in Paradise. Customers who have already pre-ordered this game will also receive the bonus offer."

Only 16 days left so don't miss out.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom