Is Xbox Live down???????

kopchoir

Ex Member
Reaction score
im failing on xbox live on my network test is it down or what does this mean surely not a ban for mr choir:eek:

ive just been disconnected so i think it is.

phew thought i had been a naughty boy for a min could someone post up when there back online ill go see what major nelson has to say im sure i read somewhere it was down for maintenance at some point over xmas just wish they did it at a time when not a lot of people are online
ah well looks like ill have to fire up the ps3 then:devil:

anyone else dropped out or anyone actually online playing now

just looked at my freind list and people are online is there anyone actually connected to live at the mo
kop

Test connection and check your status codes :eek:

Test connection and check your status codes :eek:

i have already done that are you on xbox live ???
if someone could just say if they are on xbox live then i can bell ms :suicide:

Mine is playing up, when starting a game i get disconnected from live and when i come out of game it reconnects.

Mine is playing up, when starting a game i get disconnected from live and when i come out of game it reconnects.

but you can connect to live though

disaster averted im online cheers guys
kop

Our clan just finished COD4 and wanted to join up on HALO3

I connect to Live OK until the game fires up. Then it disconnects from Live.

i cant connect either, guess i'll just keep trying then if its back on for you kop

I'm down as well,what do the error codes mean??? :confused:

W: 0000-000B
X: 0000 -F001
Y: 00A8-E8E0
Z: 0000 - 0000

I get all confirmed upto the XBOX Live part and then it fails. Checking MS website for "technical configuration fault" basically tells you to reboot everything. Bloody annoying is all I can say:mad:

Jamie

I know its more than likely just a glitch but every time things like this happen I regret playing the cod4 beta early.

One of my 360s can't get on live at the moment either, the other one can though :confused:.

I also can't connect. It fails on the test connection at xbox live for me =/

I'm also having issues. It never auto logged-in to Live! It did when I forced it too join but then disconnected me half-way through a game of CoD4 :(

Status on Xbox.com states;

"Users may be unable to log into Xbox Live. Our engineers are currently investigating and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Yep, test all fine until the XBL part.

fail.png

fail.jpg

FAIL.jpg

UK site also states XBOX Live as being down as well

Jamie

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom