Super Mario Galaxy - discussion thread & opinion poll

How do you rate Mario Galaxy? (please vote only after playing)

• Total voters

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, started a new thread for this game so I could add an opinion poll ready for release(the old thread already had a poll so I don't think I can merge it for this reason).

wii_supermariogalaxy_off_maybe.jpg

All Mario Galaxy discussion here now please, and please only vote in the poll once you've actually played the game.

Cant wait for this, feel like a child every time i think about it. GamerTV yesterday showed part of the intro it, usual Mario affair but looked brilliant on the LCD and in widescreen.

can we vote midway?, we dont have to complete the game before hand?

I'm going to buy this little beauty for my daughter's christmas.

I will, of course, have to extensively playtest it in the weeks beforehand (after she's gone to bed).

For everyone who gets it soon.......enjoy.

RDB :)

GamerTV yesterday showed part of the intro it, usual Mario affair but looked brilliant on the LCD and in widescreen.

What channel is GamerTV on and when is it on?

Cheers

can we vote midway?, we dont have to complete the game before hand?

Any time really, but obviously the further through the game before voting the better, take MP3:C for example, I would have scored it an 8 on initial opinion but a few hours in I realised it was more than worthy of a 9!

What channel is GamerTV on and when is it on?

Cheers

Bravo. I don't know the timings for sure but it is repeated. I believe they show it late morning/lunch time on weekends between 10am and 1pm.

Any time really, but obviously the further through the game before voting the better, take MP3:C for example, I would have scored it an 8 on initial opinion but a few hours in I realised it was more than worthy of a 9!

I think it's one of those rare games where the review score is a forgone conclusion. Anyone who gives it a really low score shouldn't be playing games. ;) :D

On a related note I just saw an ad for it on TV. The bad thing was that it lasted around 2-3 seconds and didn't show any of the game play. It was more of a teaser ad.

Bravo. I don't know the timings for sure but it is repeated. I believe they show it late morning/lunch time on weekends between 10am and 1pm.

bravo sunday 11pm gamers guide to ...(wii xbox 360 ps3 etc.) 11:30 gamer tv 12pm gamer tv extra.:lesson: i think its repeated on monday and other days i cant remember off hand.
Edit: how come people have already voted.

On a related note I just saw an ad for it on TV. The bad thing was that it lasted around 2-3 seconds and didn't show any of the game play. It was more of a teaser ad.

watching gadget show by any chance ?:cool:

bravo sunday 11pm gamers guide to ...(wii xbox 360 ps3 etc.) 11:30 gamer tv 12pm gamer tv extra.:lesson: i think its repeated on monday and other days i cant remember off hand.
Edit: how come people have already voted.

They shouldn't have unless they are playing the Japanese version which is already out.

Having your wii modded makes it easy to play games from other regions no probs. Especially seeing as Ninty have disabled freeloader.

Games Guru, could I please ask you not to continually bring console modding into game discussion threads, more often than not it ends up taking the threads off topic and down the slippery road of modding, piracy & moral issues.

Thankyou.

I have the import of Mario Galaxy...I've been a fan of Mario since the early NES days, and I have to say that this is without a doubt one of the top Mario games ever...it's absolutely amazing.

Ah well, not long now! Should hopefully get this delivered a day early on my birthday next week. :)

Let me guess.......34?

EDIT: Checked your profile and you are indeed going to be 34 on next brithday :)

What do i win?

Let me guess.......34?

EDIT: Checked your profile and you are indeed going to be 34 on next brithday :)

What do i win?

God it sounds old when you see it in B&W :D. 34 and still playing Mario Bros games :).

Makes me feel better, im 30 but i can still look forward to Mario games until im at least CAS FANs age. ;)

God it sounds old when you see it in B&W :D. 34 and still playing Mario Bros games :).

Unfortunately you are not the oldest waiting for Mario.

I am 39 and will be down the shops at 9am next friday, £30 in hand, excited like a 12 year old :rotfl::rotfl:

- whats the RPP instore likely to be?
- anyone particular in-store that usually does games cheaper?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom