AVF RR7 Clan

A

Adails

AVF RR7 Clan, for sharing names and arranging races etc.:)

Adails
Mar-Vell -(Marvell)
Alibongo -(Tazbot)
chowyunfatt
Fuzzybee
danaldinho7 -(Danstar)
Lainux

AVF RR7 Clan, for sharing names and arranging races etc.:)

Adails
Darsh - (Darsh19)
Mar-Vell -(Marvell)

Hey I'll have you a race Adails :rotfl:

I haven't played RR7 for ages :eek:

RR7 gamer name = Tazbot

I'll try and play this from this weekend, just got this last week.
not played much yet.

Marvell have you got your cars enhanced with some of those plugin things? I have only unlocked the slipstream boost one. By the time you come back I will give you a proper run for your money. When were both on a level playing field I will thrash you:devil:

I was never too far behind but far enough.lol Just you wait, I will get you next time gadget. :)

Have a nice holiday mate.:)

Yep, you need those nitrous things that fill-up over time without the need to drift ;) You should be unlocking them soon, just make sure you equip them. See you next week :hiya:

put me down :smashin:

any evening this week after or around 9pm would be good for me

I should be online at about 8:30-9 if anyone wants a race. I haven't set one up yet so I am not too sure on what to do.:)

If anybody wants to try some races on thursday night after 9pm let me know or msg me on psn.

Thanks

add me tooo, though my car is a bit crap :(

Alibongo, I forgot we had this thread. I guess we should organise any RR7 races in here rather than the warhawk thread. I might try and get some more stuff unlocked, hopefully some of the others might fancy a race with us too.

Alibongo, I forgot we had this thread. I guess we should organise any RR7 races in here rather than the warhawk thread. I might try and get some more stuff unlocked, hopefully some of the others might fancy a race with us too.

Yeh good idea bud - I'm gonna dust the ole game down and give it a blast - let me know when you fancy a race.

I've completed 93% - struggling to beat the cranial thingy car - managed to beat the Angelus lol.

I will have to check where I am in the game. I will see if MarVell wants to race too, he is pretty good though.:thumbsup:

Played this last night and forgot how good it is :thumbsup: Couldn't get online though, for some reason :mad:

Look forward to racing you and MarVell soon. I think I've raced against him before and we were a team once and if it his him, then yes he's pretty good. :eek:

ps - how come you posted early hours of the morning:confused: gaming I suppose :smashin:

Sorry to exhume an old thread but does anyone still play this online?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom