Sony KDLS2530 vs Samsung LE32R87

ainsworm1985

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to this forum so I apologise if this has already been discussed somewhere.

I have seen the new Sony S Series screen up close and was very impressed with it. However a guy in Currys advised that the new samsung (LE32R87) was about to come in stock and that it would be just as good but £150 cheaper.

What would people on here advise?

Thank you

Matt

HI,

As far as I can tell (without my glass ball) the Samsung is going to be cheaper than the Sony is now. But that will change of course as the Samsung is new and "highly priced in the beginning", while the Sony probably will drop a little. The real question should be, which one do you like most???

Well i've heard so much hype about the bravia engine its hard not to be swayed by that.

But then again i've been told that sony use samsung panels anyway, and I do feel that the samsung looks better.

In the end I feel there isn't too much difference between any of the major brands. Am I correct in thinking this?

Thanks

Matt

hehe,

Good thinking...
In this case, you're absolutely right. The brands are good to compare and those two are quite similar (specs). By saying "which one do you like most", I meant the way they look, the colour, the bezel, etcetera.. I think in this case it's a personal choise. Based on the specs and the picture.. I really can't tell. Also, both brands are good serviced in UK.:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom