arial for bedroom

anobium

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok I have been using an indoor arial in my bedroom with mixed results for a while. At times it is fine, other times unwatchable. My question is I want to split the connection from the lead coming from the arial on the roof, without going on the roof. Can I just cut the cable atach a splitter and feed the cable into the bedroom?. I was also wondering about another arial on the wall but I think it is on the wrong side of the house does this matter?, all the other arials are facing the opposite way As what mine would. Thanks.

I think a splitter is your best bet. Whether you need a powered one or not is another matter that depends on your signal strength.

I use of of these, works a treat

So this on qvc, was thinking about getting on as I can get digital of my little indoor arial, but it isnt consistant maybe this is the solution, not going to mess about on the roof or pay someone seems a little overkill just for tv upstairs.

I`d go for one mate, I live in a block of 12 flats, we all feed into one big aerial on the roof, I have F/V reciver in my tv, and I have a stand alone F/V box in the front room, neither of these can pick up all the channels or radio, but the standalone F/V I have in the bedroom with the one for all gets the lot.
I got mine off QVC ages ago, since then my parents have bought one for their F/V in the bedroom, despite the bloke in Maplins saying it was no good for FreeView (shakes head!).

:smashin: just bought one today from Maplins, works a treat, even tho they said it was no good for F/V... :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom