hacking/modding pioneer dvr920h hdd/dvd recorder

eoinf

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone hacked/modded a pioneer dvr920 i was thinking of ordering one of these

has anyone ordered off them before?
are they successful?

if not does anyone know where/how i can make this multiregion?

Cheers

Eoin F

eoinf said:
Hi

Has anyone hacked/modded a pioneer dvr920 i was thinking of ordering one of these

has anyone ordered off them before?
are they successful?

if not does anyone know where/how i can make this multiregion?

Cheers

Eoin F

This model was dropped a couple of months back and now replaced by the DVR-930. These were only "officially" available via Pioneer "the works" dealers, all of whom were able to offer the model already modified for multiregion if you wanted and included a 2 year warranty with it. So theres no reason why you should not be able to buy one pre-modded - if they cannot offer this, then chances are they are not a pioneer works dealer and its a grey import :(

As for the other question, if you search the hack forums you`ll find your answer;)

i have the 920 for a while now and i was looking to get it hacked i am aware of the 930 but dont see the merit in changing so soon.

ha anyone ordered off multiregionupgrades.com they have a disc available on there which will hack the 920? are they successful?

does anyone know if i can download a copy of the disc anywhere?

eoinf said:
ha anyone ordered off multiregionupgrades.com

? Alrerady answered that above - use the search option for this forum !

Justin@UH said:
? Alrerady answered that above - use the search option for this forum !
Hi there I just used this company last week for a friends sanyo home cinema system ordered the upgrade disc & received it in a couple of days to the republic of ireland it worked a treat! Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom