AVFORUM Panasonic TH-42PHD8 (silver & charcoal) Offer

Member 6435

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Special AVForum offers on the TH-42PHD8 & TH-50PHD8 (Charcoal & Silver) :clap:

New Reduced price - LIMITED stock availability

TH42PHD8BS (silver) TH42PHD8BK (Charcoal)

TH-42PHD8 In Silver or Charcoal £1,450.00 inc VAT & delivery (UK mainland)
Inc. Composite/VHS video board as supplied with the screen from Panasonic
Inc. 2 years Manufacturers warranty

Accessories
Flat wall mount £68.00 (forum power buy price)
Tilting/ flat wall mount £89.00 (forum power buy price)
Low profile pedestal stand £71.09 (forum power buy price)

Discounted terminal boards when purchased with 42" or 50" plasmas:

Scart board £96.00
HDMI board (HDTV Ready) £106.00
BNC component board inc. RCA converters £59.00

Further discounts available of cables and connection devices.

AVForum 50" package price £2,575.00 inc VAT & delivery (UK mainland)

Includes tilting/ flat wall mount or pedestal stand (50" panel only)

Plus AVForum discounts on additional terminal boards and connection devices when purchased with plasma.

Available on the 42" & 50" PHD8 models 9 months interest free ‘Buy now Pay Later' or balanced payments over 36 months.

Regards

Alastair :hiya:

Alastair

Will you be offering the same deal on the 50" ?

regards

Chris

Chris

Thanks for the enquiry. There will be some form of Forum special and details will be released once we have possible shipping dates from Panasonic

Regards

Alastair

Will you be offering the same deal on the 50" ?

regards

Chris

apart from the price !!

I too would like to know if there will be a deal price on the 50 ?

oops you answered while i was posting, thanks

hi alastair... how much would the package be with an additional component board?

and how much for a js rgb>component convertor? (if you sell them)

cheers....neil

*edited* (because i was drunk when i wrote this last night)

Hi Alistair,

Could you quote me for a Charcoal TH-42PHD8 plus the HDMI board and either the RCA Component video or the Scart board.

I haven't made up my mind which would better for displaying 'normal' Sky - Using a RGB-Component converter or the normal RGB Scart. I'm assuming the Scart board does RGB ? I know the previous Panasonic Scarts weren't well received :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any advice gratefully recieved.

Go on - Quote me happy :devil:

Hi Alastair,
I usually support and supply clients with Apple mac gear and peripherals, but I have a client who has asked me the following questions, some of which I am pretty sure that I know the answers but it is always best to be sure?!!
1) By time all of the accessories are added to the TH42PWD8BS eg HDMi board, component, scart, pedestal stand and possibly speakers - what is the real price advantage over the hi-def TH42PV500PED?
2) Although the TH42PWD8BS can handle hi-def feeds it must be using an internal scaler, so to match the resolution specs of the TH42PV500PED my client would have to think of the TH42PHD8 - wouldn't this then cause the combined cost of screen, boards, stand etc. to be well over the TH42PV500PED?
Besides the issue of cosmetics and the possible non- or definite inclusion of speakers, is there any advantage of WD8 over PV500?
Could you help out with this conundrum - also do you supply trade? :confused:

Hi, Alastair

I ave been waiting on your price for the PHD8 since your excellent deal on the PWD8! Still trying to decide whether to go for a 37PV500 (which I can get for £1600), or to stretch to the panel.

I have a component switcher on my Denon 2105, so would initially (until we see HD feed) opt for component into amp, and RGB scart from NTL to scart-component switcher, into amp, then component to the bundled component VGA (is this the same on the PHD as the PWD?) using a component-VGA lead. Does this lead/switch reduce PQ at all?

Could you give me an idea of the price for all this, please? Including the leads . . .

Thanks

Greg

Hi Alastair,

I'm interested in a Charcoal TH-42PHD8 with Desk stand and Speakers.

I'm only going to be connecting a DVD (component output via RCA sockets) and SKY+ (RGB via SCART)

Can you please quote for the terminal boards/cables etc. that would get the best out of the panel.

Thanks in advance

Hi Kevin

We have a delivery of PHD8BK Charcoal screens tomorrow which will fulfil all our back orders. Still awaiting silver.

tjradiohead

Offer should still be available for a while

Regards

Great :thumbsup:

Could you quote me on:

Scart board
Component board

Please?

If the PHD8 takes component through the VGA input, then I think I'd be after a SCART-VGA lead to connect my Linn Classik Movie Di (which can output component over the SCART socket if I configure it to do that not RGB) up to a PHD8.

Can you please quote me for a TH-42PHD8BK, with wall bracket and a 1.5m SCART-VGA lead?

Also, if you're able to supply one, can you give me a price for a Yamaha YSP-1 with wall bracket?

Thanks,

Rowland

Alastair & Co would you consider providing with HDMi board instead of stand?

Chris / Alastair
Hown many 42phd8 left and if none, next stock due ?
is it only weekday delivery ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom