Denon 1910 DVD MultiRegion H E L P

S

slaterss

HELP HELP HELP

Most of my collection is region 1 and I have just purchased a Denon 1910 DVD player, but its region 2 only . Does anyone have the firmware Disk or a link to it so I can upgrade the Firmware please to make it multi-region. Its really desparate as I can't watch 80% of my DVDs.. I feel so stupid that I should of checked before buying it...

Hope someone can help

Stu

You can check this ebay auction, I am sure the guy can send you the files by email.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3316&item=5745058956&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

best regards,

franck

slaterss said:
HELP HELP HELP

Most of my collection is region 1 and I have just purchased a Denon 1910 DVD player, but its region 2 only . Does anyone have the firmware Disk or a link to it so I can upgrade the Firmware please to make it multi-region. Its really desparate as I can't watch 80% of my DVDs.. I feel so stupid that I should of checked before buying it...

Hope someone can help

Stu

European multiregion firmware is also downloadable from www.xboxstation.com.
It's in their download section. Worked 100% on my 1910.

slaterss said:
HELP HELP HELP

Hope someone can help

Stu

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom