Can Anyone Direct Me To A Technomate TM-6900 HD Manual?

Phaedrus68

Established Member
Reaction score
Title updated to reflect modification of my query.

I can't find one on google.

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:
I have a TM-6800HD & Tm-6900 HD Combo Manual as a .pdf but the 6.1mb file is too large to upload (even as a .rar or zip it's still too large)
If you PM me with a valid e-mail address I can send it to you

I have a TM-6800HD & Tm-6900 HD Combo Manual as a .pdf but the 6.1mb file is too large to upload (even as a .rar or zip it's still too large)
If you PM me with a valid e-mail address I can send it to you

Done. Thanks very much for the offer.

i have a manual in my hand now
what is it you are looking for

I like to be able to read the whole thing, or all the parts that are relevant to the connectivity & functionality in conjunction with other stuff I'm looking at.

Mostly it's connectivity I'm looking for.

Thanks guys,

Mark

Many thanks, Fernandez - got it and it does indeed help.

It's actually practically identical to the Clarke Tech 5000HD manual, so I guess it's true - they really are one and the same.

Thanks again,

Mark

Thanks to Fernandez, I've been able to look at the TM-6900HD Combo's possible connectivity with some other components I'm thinking of buying:

Technomate TM-6900 HD Combo
Panasonic DMR-EX88 HDD DVD recorder
XBox 360 Elite
PS3
Onkyo TX-SR606
Panasonic TH-50PZ80

I know I've asked similar questions elsewhere, but new questions come up every time I come accross a new product that I believe will better suit my intentions, so please forgive me.

Here's what I think I should be doing:

TM-6900 HD Combo:

TM-6900 HD Combo -> SR606 via HDMI (video)
TM-6900 HD Combo -> SR606 via optical (audio)
TM-6900 HD Combo -> HDD via USB

With the above connectivity, would it be necessary or preferrable for any reason to connect the TM-6900 HD Combo's aerial loop out into the TH-50PZ80?

Again with the above connectivity, would it be necessary or preferrable for any reason to connect the TM-6900 HD Combo's sole RGB scart output to the TH-50PZ80? Or could this scart be used to connect into the DMR-EX88's sole RGB scart input to allow the best possible quality recording?

Is there any connectivity I could use to allow me to transfer files from the TM-6900 HD Combo's HDD to the EX88's HDD, thus allowing me to record content to DVD?

Thanks,

Mark

Been looking at these and think they're pretty cool. If I get one it will be on a motorised system. How does the EPG work on these?

How does the EPG work on these?

AFAIK it'll only be Now and Next.
Ony Freesat or Sky digiboxes have a full 7 day EPG its to do with the s/w and licensing.

Will the TM-6900 output 576i over HDMI? The manual seems to imply that it will only output 576p.

I'm looking for a source component which will give me a nice clean, unadulterated 576i signal, suitable for feeding into a video processor or receiver with good quality de-interlacing and scaling. The TM-6900 is appealing, since it has both terrestrial and satellite receivers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom