Pure - Play And Help Thread

madmurdock

Remembered (1969 - 2011)
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone on here has got Pure and is still playing it. Been online with it for a few hours yesterday and today and it's awesome. Plays really smoothly online as well.

Trophies have been added today guys, guess this thread is going to get a tad busier.

I have just found the game in my collection, think i bought it when it was £9.99 at play.com, its still sealed :arty:

Anyone got any tips on keeping combos going?

Been online and I'm so far behind everyone else (i.e. rubbish :rolleyes:) - how do you perform another stunt before the timer runs out if no jump is available?

Anyone got any tips on how to play at all? I'm just **** at this game. And I thought I was bad at motorstorm... Best I ever seem to come singleplayer is 6th :rotfl:

Anyone got any tips on keeping combos going?

Been online and I'm so far behind everyone else (i.e. rubbish :rolleyes:) - how do you perform another stunt before the timer runs out if no jump is available?

Not had this long but here we go;

Try to do an X trick near the end of any big air time (say after a special) to give yourself the maximum chance of starting another trick before you time out.

Also, this is dangerous if you are frustrated easily, you can start to jump before the peak of a ramp if you are about to time out. Be aware that this makes your jump smaller, though.

Tweaks help to improve combos but truly massive combos should be easier to get once you finish the career as you will have all of the specials unlocked and the full range of parts to make your freestyle quad from.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom