Katamari Forever - Play And Help Thread

Fritz24

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't think there's been another thread on this yet, and the one in Previews has been locked.

Wondering if anyone else has got hold of this yet? I had it delivered yesterday and had a few minutes on it (though I was a little drunk). Seems good Katamari fun as usual.

One question: The graphics seem to be more 'cartoony' than previous versions. I'm sure I've read somewhere that you can change the graphic style but I've no idea how. Not sure if it's something you unlock and can't find anything in the instructions or settings.

Any ideas?

I bought it. Had to really, loved all the previous ones, including import of USA first one.
Not tried changing the filters. Levels so far have been lots of fun. As you repeat play in each level you seem to get extra modes of play. Eternal (no time limit) and classic Katamari mode (not tried this yet). classic mode might be where the filters get removed as well as other functions (jump).

Blimey. Not much mentioned about this game. :confused:

I loved Katamari Damacy (sp?) and ADORED the 10-minute level where you could roll up the clouds and king/queen. Is there a level like this in KForever?

And is there any of those not-so-nice watering the garden levels? :thumbsdow

So far I've had 1 watering one and also got level where you start off rolling pyramids and buildings, then end up rolling up all the continents and orbiting satellites.

Not that far through it and really enjoying it

Blimey. Not much mentioned about this game. :confused:

I loved Katamari Damacy (sp?) and ADORED the 10-minute level where you could roll up the clouds and king/queen. Is there a level like this in KForever?

And is there any of those not-so-nice watering the garden levels? :thumbsdow

I've seen and read enough now, thanks guys, definite purchase for me. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom