Optoma 3D-XL alternatives starting to crop up on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukdave

Standard Member
Reaction score
3d converter dlp | eBay

Just took the plunge and bought one of the £90 ones off ebay. It has infra red remote control functionality too. Hope it works and does the same as the 3D-XL. The 3D-XLs were becoming hard to source in the UK at the minute, with most of the reputable sellers out of stock, the price just seems to be going up elsewhere. I though at £90 its worth taking the risk.

I will report back here once it arrives

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thinking of doing the same, seems like a bargain at £90.

Let us know how well it works for you when it arrives.

it arrived but in the meantime my house got struck by lightning and it blew the hdmi port on my projector which is now in the hands on the insurance company. I'll probably send it back to china (at a cost of £22!) untested, as hoping insurance will enable me to get a new projector with full 3D. Unless anyone on here wants it for £70

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully the insurance will sort you out with a better projector then!

I am tempted to try it... any chance you can scan the manual that came with it so I can see what technology it comprises? I want to see how similar/different it was than 3d-xl / vp3d1

Many thanks

P.S. Where do you live, because I may be able to collect, although I'm in London / Essex

If you are going to do make a sale, please do it via the classifieds.

Ukdave, I'm flying abroad for week and half but will keep an eye out on this.

Are you putting this in the classifieds section? I don't know how this works. Also I was hoping you could part with it for less, I can't do £70 sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom