21st June 2012

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Reaction score
In this edition of the Home Cinema Podcast: We discuss the PicturePerfect campaign with Phil Hinton, Stuart Wright, Steve Withers and Mark Hodgkinson.

Time:01:03:13 | File Size: 86.82mb | Direct Link

Please leave your feedback below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have previously subscribed to the Home Cinema podcast in iTunes and its not updating. The last one is 21/04/12.

Will you be putting this episode on iTunes ?

Thanks.

I have previously subscribed to the Home Cinema podcast in iTunes and its not updating. The last one is 21/04/12.

Will you be putting this episode on iTunes ?

Thanks.

Just checked and it is listed on iTunes as normal. There was no HC podcast last month due to PicturePerfect planning so that is why the last one was April.
Thanks.

Just checked and it is listed on iTunes as normal. There was no HC podcast last month due to PicturePerfect planning so that is why the last one was April.
Thanks.

Well isn't that typical ... It there now !

I tried everything this morning to get it to refresh and it wouldn't work. Looks like it was just taking a while to sort itself out.

I shall be listening to it in bed on Sunday morning ... thanks :)

The usual download link is not there at the moment, I have been checking the last few days.
I am also finding that the podcast fails to download to my iphone from I tunes it thinks its 111kb and never downloads.

Any chance we could please get the download link put on the first post?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom