Maverick's Bedroom to Lounge Set Up

Maverick!!

Established Member
Reaction score
These are my old threads, two big stages in my bedroom.

Old Thread has been closed but is here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/members-home-cinema-gallery/668739-mavericks-bedroom-av-set-up.html

Update Time! Been Ages Since i posted!

A Few Months Ago my Sky + Box gave up the go and because i hate the sky fitters i just found a Sky HD box and fitted it my self!

Then About a Month ago i had to give in and buy a Blu-Ray player, still love my Xbox so went and got The Samsung Blu - Ray, Does The Trick!

Today i finally went to ikea after wanting two lacks for about two years!

DSC_1401.JPG

DSC_1402.JPG

DSC_1403.JPG

DSC_1404.JPG

DSC_1405.JPG

Well now i have moved in with the misses and after a few months of nagging she allowed me to bring my stuff over

Its not ideal, i want to raise the front bookselfs and set some stands for the rears.

But the promlem i face is the fact that we are in a flat and i cant turn things up to much:( but its still miles better to have DTS on films and 5.1 on my xbox

Anyway some bad pics

DSC_2109.jpg

DSC_2111.jpg

DSC_2116.jpg

DSC_2117.jpg

I think the only changes are

Virgin HD box and not Sky HD
Black Wii
LG 50" 1080p Unsure on model but it performs well

The sub and rears are still there just hidden to keep her happy lol

Looks nice and tidy. Yes you need to get the fronts lifted up off the floor. Could you not have the TV flat against the wall? Your taking up the same space as an old CRT in the corner. Also I use to have a glass stand and was dusting the dam thing every few hours! But I guess you may get the other half to take care of that ;)

Yeah, she said the same thing but i cant get the fronts far enough back that way.
It will take some getting used too.

I think my system will stay mostly the same untill we get our own place then i can drill in the wall and chase things all over the shop. The real fun begins then :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom