LittleBigPlanet Play & Help Thread

Tigerblade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So anyone else got it early? If so have you discovered if there is any detailed way to customise sackboy? Tried doing a Joker sackboy but I used the ghost to paint his face white, problem is there is no way I can stop the arms getting plastered on the side of the head, so either need something else to paint it white or a 'rubber' of sorts to just clean it up :smashin:

My sackboy is dressed up as a gangsta, would possibly make any girls heart melt :D.

Btw, has anyone got up to the bunker level yet? I'm possibly going to smash my game it's annoying me that much.

My sackboy is dressed up as a gangsta, would possibly make any girls heart melt :D.

Btw, has anyone got up to the bunker level yet? I'm possibly going to smash my game it's annoying me that much.

What world is that, just about to start the Wedding level (3).

It's the wilderness world. Around 5 levels or so after the wedding one.

So anyone else got it early? If so have you discovered if there is any detailed way to customise sackboy? Tried doing a Joker sackboy but I used the ghost to paint his face white, problem is there is no way I can stop the arms getting plastered on the side of the head, so either need something else to paint it white or a 'rubber' of sorts to just clean it up :smashin:

Post a picture of your sackboy when your done mate. I think i'll do a Joker one too :D

How did you get it this early? Somewhere in Glasgow i should be visiting?

Post a picture of your sackboy when your done mate. I think i'll do a Joker one too :D

Not brilliant pics, I have taken them with the games inbuilt picture taker but not sure if you can get them to the xmb :confused:

Anyways, Joker and a wierd cyclops zebra 'thing' :rotfl: I did collect a brilliant red wig that if I find in green will fit the Joker sackboy perfectly!!

Managed to collect a white 'splodge' that covers the face perfectly :) Only downside is I haven't seen any way of really going to town and creating masks, like Batman/Spiderman/RoboCop. I'm hoping there is some kind of tool/way to get some really good customisation done at some point.

Attachments

• DSC00062.jpg
    DSC00062.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC00061.jpg
    DSC00061.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Ha ha, like the cyclops one! :D

Just popped the game in and there was an update. Servers still not up though. Anyway, thought i'd post 2 pics of my sackboy costumes. Quite original.

Attachments

• gangsta.jpg
    gangsta.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 222
  • boratsack.jpg
    boratsack.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 291
:rotfl: Caskey, your 2nd one is wearing a mankini, that's mad, just need a rubber fist to finish of the costume...

I wonder if the promo copies have bugs ?

Haven't really encountered any at the moment, apart from getting stuck under a couple of things. But thats just the game, seeing as it's based on physics.

Still have to ace a good few levels to unlock more clothes. It's a pain when you get right to the end and you accidently fall into some fire :(

Just got my gangsta clothes lol

The mines was a bit of a hard level!! Took a few attempts to get thru it yet the boss level after I sailed thru :confused:

Caskey is that cap you have in that pic the one you collect at the start of the city or can you change its colour? Mine is white :confused: If you can change colour...how? :rotfl:

Just got my gangsta clothes lol

The mines was a bit of a hard level!! Took a few attempts to get thru it yet the boss level after I sailed thru :confused:

Caskey is that cap you have in that pic the one you collect at the start of the city or can you change its colour? Mine is white :confused: If you can change colour...how? :rotfl:

I think so. You can change the colours by changing the colour theme of the "pop-it" or whatever it's called.

Finished it now and the Bunker level was evil!! Was it Bunker that has that huge wheel? If not that was an evil level too!

Saying that so was Mines.....thought the final boss level was very easy tho :thumbsdow

Finished it now and the Bunker level was evil!! Was it Bunker that has that huge wheel? If not that was an evil level too!

Saying that so was Mines.....thought the final boss level was very easy tho :thumbsdow

Thats the one, i still can't pass the electric part at the bottom. Just gave up

Can 2 players play on the same console at the same time?? or is multiplayer just online?

Can 2 players play on the same console at the same time?? or is multiplayer just online?

4 on one console if you have enough controllers :thumbsup:

How did you get it this early? Somewhere in Glasgow i should be visiting?

can anyone check geforce in town (union street) next time there around about to see if they have it in yet....

Will do - was in there the other day and they didn't have it yet but they generally get things in a few days early. I got Fifa 09 in there 2 or 3 days early so hopefully they will have it by the weekend.

When you all get online there are quite a few 'Trophy' levels where you can get about 7 within minutes lol, for example a spring shoots you WAAAAAY into the air, then you land in a vat of bubble points, then you jump and a car that bombs it to the finish.

Quite amusing :D

Quick question for all you lucky peeps who have this already. Is there a conveyor belt available in create mode or can you think of an easy way to make one. I have a few ideas for levels to make but would need a conveyor belt. I had a quick try to make one in the beta without any success but only thought about it the day before the beta expired so didn't really have too long to try and make one. Must admit i can't immediately think of how to do it.

Quick question for all you lucky peeps who have this already. Is there a conveyor belt available in create mode or can you think of an easy way to make one. I have a few ideas for levels to make but would need a conveyor belt. I had a quick try to make one in the beta without any success but only thought about it the day before the beta expired so didn't really have too long to try and make one. Must admit i can't immediately think of how to do it.
You could make one like how I made the caterpillar tracks of my tank, lots of small square metal parts, held together with rods and then a driven wheel at each end holding it in tension.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJC2z2aiI0

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom