Pirates of the Caribbean Box Set Blu-ray £14.95

without getting into a debate about the movies..arent the U.S ones supposed to be better in some way? picture wise or longer or better audio or something?

edit: seems that with minor language differences, the odd extra and their pcm tracks are bit rated at 6.9 rather than the uk 4.6 pcm ..but the comparisons i can find are based on the individual 2 disc special editions, rather than this edition..seems a bit of a cop out not to give you full 2 disc editions of each movie with this set

Last edited:
great price, the whole set for less than it costs to get the 4th part in 3d on it's own.. which of course is the version i want!

Is the framing issue in part 1 still present in this set?

I doubt it. They have replaced the faulty disk in the UK although they have never admitted their error and so will not issue replacements for those of us that bought early.

Sicky boy are you sure -- A couple of years ago, I just fired off a letter with the discs attached (inc my dodgy Sleeping Beauty DVD). I clearly stated the timing of the error and that it was well known - I think I may have printed of an image - I got an apology letter and new discs

Sicky boy are you sure -- A couple of years ago, I just fired off a letter with the discs attached (inc my dodgy Sleeping Beauty DVD). I clearly stated the timing of the error and that it was well known - I think I may have printed of an image - I got an apology letter and new discs

If you could PM those address details I'd be grateful :)

back up to £25now nabbed this at £15 so im happy...:D

edit: gone to £32.95 now!

600 disney reward points too!!!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom