TEVION MD 80975 DVD/VCR COMBO Multi-Region Handset Code

S

skymastor

Hi there.

Just got myself the above Tevion MD 80975 from Aldi. Now i have a bit of a problem!

Living in the UK it is obviously region 2, however, I need to change it to multi-region so as to play my worldwide collection of DVD's!

I have searched the net till my fingers are numb only to find no handset code to change the region and that this player may have been manufactured by MEDION.

Would anyone be able to shed some light on whether or not the region can be changed with the handset and if so, where I could I find the codes? If this is not possible, what would be required to make this unit region free? :lease:

Many thanks for your time.

Sky...

If any one knowes a working dvd hack for the new Tevion MD 80975 please post here.
Cheers Elliot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Real Elliott / Skymastor

This is supposed to be the hack for your DVD / VCR Combi

1. Press the DVD button on your remote control to select the DVD functions on your player
2. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the disc tray
3. Using your remote control, press the buttons 0, 5, 2 and 0, in order, one at a time
4. Press the Up button on your remote control
5. Press the Down button on your remote control
6. Press the Left button on your remote control
7. Press the Right button on your remote control
8. You should now be able to change the region to 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or 0 for multi-region playback

let the forum know if it works...or not

Hackeroonie

Yes yes yes it works! It works!:clap:
Thanks a million Hackeroonie .:thumbsup:
All the best Elliot.:arty:

please anybody ,...i need the all region hack for TEVION hdmi dvd 3602ukt ,..this is the newest [i think] aldi dvd player,...cheers,.:eek::confused:

For anyone who's interested, I have just tryed out a Region 1 DVD on my TEVION MD 80975 DVD/VCR COMBO. It worked fine without any need to hack.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom