Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Xbox Live 12 month Gold subscription

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by sheriffwoody, Feb 17, 2012.

1. sheriffwoody

sheriffwoody Active Member

Ratings:
    +609
    need to renew my xbox live account, and don't fancy forking out £40 through xbox.

i am aware you can get them from ebay for around the £26 mark, but thought i would try here first, see if anyone had a code for sale?

if i could be bothered i could get one for £20, but this involves too much work for my liking, would rather just a code emailed to me etc.

thanks in advance

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.
  2. ollieovcity

ollieovcity Member

Ratings:
    +44
    12 months for 26 quid ppg
  3. Laubi02

Laubi02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +262
    sorry to jump on this thread but if OP doesnt want it, could you start a new thread (if required) and i can offer £25 (assuming its just a code which you can pm/mail me? and assume it works on any country account as mines asian)
  4. ollieovcity

ollieovcity Member

Ratings:
    +44
    I can email the code no problem but I'm not 100% about the working in any country so I'd rather not risk it just in case.
  5. Laubi02

Laubi02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +262
    no worries, but im pretty sure it does. if not, it wont ruin the code - it just means it wont come up as anything on mine.
  6. sheriffwoody

sheriffwoody Active Member

Ratings:
    +609
    hi Ollie, apologies for not getting back to you sooner, i thought i had replied, but clearly not.

do you still have your 12 months code for sale?

thanks
  7. ollieovcity

ollieovcity Member

Ratings:
    +44
    No sorry ive sold it now