XBL Subscriptions & Microsoft Points - Cheapest Prices.

Zamzia said:
Anyone tried Electronic First? Always wonder about these sites. Does give an address, but it's in the United Arab Emirates.

zamzia

I've used them a couple of times, have always paid by PayPal and received the code within about 15mins --- will use them next time I need points or live sub for sure

I've used them a couple of times, have always paid by PayPal and received the code within about 15mins --- will use them next time I need points or live sub for sure

Cheers severe dainjah. I'll check it then :smashin:

Zamzia said:
Cheers severe dainjah. I'll check it then :smashin:

Hi mate, Did you try this place for your live code? Im thinking of trying them but thought id ask how you got on first.

Not done it yet garts76.

Cheers for the replys, Think I'll try em cos i cant see anywhere else cheaper.

just renewed 12months on a dashboard offer for £26.05
strange about the 5p but hey my live was going to expire tomorrow

Last night I picked up 14 mnths for £28.99 from here
They're also doing 12 mnths for £25.99

cheap xbox live codes

I've used them before and never had any issues - it's quick and seems safe enough. It's actually one of the sites listed in the OPs 1st post in this thread.

Got an email with a jpeg attached with my code within 15 mins of placing my order. 20 mins later I was on XBL:thumbsup:

I prefer to use redeem codes instead of going via Xbox dashboard after the whole hacking fiasco. I know you can now cancel autorenew on their website but I still don't trust MS enough to ever give them my c-card details again tbh.:thumbsdow

W0LFIE said:
Last night I picked up 14 mnths for £28.99 from here
They're also doing 12 mnths for £25.99

cheap xbox live codes

I've used them before and never had any issues - it's quick and seems safe enough. It's actually one of the sites listed in the OPs 1st post in this thread.

Got an email with a jpeg attached with my code within 15 mins of placing my order. 20 mins later I was on XBL:thumbsup:

I prefer to use redeem codes instead of going via Xbox dashboard after the whole hacking fiasco. I know you can now cancel autorenew on their website but I still don't trust MS enough to ever give them my c-card details again tbh.:thumbsdow

Iv just done the same, got code within the hour, im well happy.

I've used cheapxboxlivecodes in the past and not had any issues and have been very happy with their service. In fact I too just renewed my live membership which came through with no issue but at the same time I purchased 1200 MS points but they sent through 800 points by mistake.

They say they are open to support queries from 9AM - 1Am 7 days a week and try to return a support query via email within 10 minutes but it's been two days now and I've not had a response.

So it seems as long as your codes come through okay it's all good but if anything goes wrong their support is not living up to their claims which is a shame. If my issue does not get sorted soon I will not be using them again.

Update: Well I had no response from EF for 3 days so I finally threatend to post on their Facebook page and got a response back in 5 minutes! lol Anyway all resolved now.

Last edited:
ive just used cheap live codes and bought 4200 points for £29.99 and got an email in 5 minutes :) and i bought 12 months live off them last month for 25.99 too, recommended by me at least and they take paypal

I've just used cheaplivecodes just now (have used in the past as well with no problems) opted for the £25.99 12mth deal and what I got was a 12mth +1 and a free premium Forza theme code too, came in about 5 mins. Awesome.

Anyone had any issues with live-codes?

Supposedly sent my code 2 hours ago but nothing has arrived. Have fired them an email so await a response....

Anyone had any issues with live-codes?

Supposedly sent my code 2 hours ago but nothing has arrived. Have fired them an email so await a response....

All good now, had an email apologising for delay and code has been resent.

Similar experience to above

Ordered 12 months xbl for 25.99 from

cheap xbox live codes

Didn't receive any acknowledge whatsoever, no info, nada etc

After 4 hours sent them a sniffy email, and received code within 15 mins. Timimg may have been co-incidence. Who knows?

Anyway the good news is the code works just great so am happy bunny :smashin:

Last edited:
Anyone know of any deal on MS points or Black Ops 2 season pass, cheers.

I've used cheapxboxlivecodes in the past and not had any issues and have been very happy with their service. In fact I too just renewed my live membership which came through with no issue but at the same time I purchased 1200 MS points but they sent through 800 points by mistake.

They say they are open to support queries from 9AM - 1Am 7 days a week and try to return a support query via email within 10 minutes but it's been two days now and I've not had a response.

So it seems as long as your codes come through okay it's all good but if anything goes wrong their support is not living up to their claims which is a shame. If my issue does not get sorted soon I will not be using them again.

Update: Well I had no response from EF for 3 days so I finally threatend to post on their Facebook page and got a response back in 5 minutes! lol Anyway all resolved now.

I find their email responses a complete and utter joke.

I clicked on a banner the other day, which was offering 12 months for £25.99, then when you click through it lands on a page asking for £30.99.

I've asked them THREE TIMES on email why they did not honor what their scrolling banner advertised and the only response I've had is "yes, visit our website" with the link pasted! Hard work.

Any cheap Xbox Live 12 month subs going anywhere ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom