Wii Fit - discussion thread & opinion poll

How do you rate Wii Fit? (please vote only after using)

• Total voters
Next year sometime. No specific date but probably sometime in the first half.

Like the look of this, may get the Mrs interested - and using it in other games could really be an asset to the Wii.

Here is to "SSX Wii Fit Edition", not sure about the back flips though :eek:

Eurogamer have posted their first impressions here. Personally, I think this will be a massive seller for Nintendo.

1080 Snowboarding..........has to happen :thumbsup:

just read about it in Edge, dates as follows...

Winter 2007 (Japan)
Q1 2008 (US, UK)

not really touched my wii after the initial joy from buying it, a few friends have even sold theirs due to a lack of games..... personlly I htink this looks amazing:)

It looks like this has been slated for a December release in Japan for $75, which seems an extremely competitive price given that the board is included!

It looks like this has been slated for a December release in Japan for $75, which seems an extremely competitive price given that the board is included!

I suspect it will probably cost around £60 over here. ;) I'm going to have to import mine from the US. God knows how much it will cost with shipping.

Cool! Should see it over here sometime in 2012 for about £100 then :D. Hopefully they don't mess about and get it out here in the spring and a price of £50 is my bet and is pretty reasonable IMO. Should be able to get it online for say £40 - £45 i'd guess.

I suspect it will probably cost around £60 over here. ;) I'm going to have to import mine from the US. God knows how much it will cost with shipping.

£39.00 delivered from playasia Moogle(this is the US version so not usefull information for anyone with PAL consoles BTW).

£39.00 delivered from playasia Moogle(this is the US version so not usefull information for anyone with PAL consoles BTW).

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to keep that in mind. :thumbsup:

Latest T3 Magazine shows the WiiFit being available in the UK March 2008 at £50.:eek:

Latest T3 Magazine shows the WiiFit being available in the UK March 2008 at £50.:eek:

Wow! If that's true then that's an absolute bargain! Wii-Fit is going to sell ridiculously well IMO. Seems inline with my prediction (below) as well and if it's released at £50 then we should be able to pick this up for just 40 notes online.

Cool! Should see it over here sometime in 2012 for about £100 then . Hopefully they don't mess about and get it out here in the spring and a price of £50 is my bet and is pretty reasonable IMO. Should be able to get it online for say £40 - £45 i'd guess.

Nice one (if true). Im more interested in the possibilities of it rather than the initial uses but any peripheral at that price with a game is superb value.

Well looking at the Japanese price, i didn't think it would be more than that. This will be a must have for me!

When this was first annouced one or two people on here stated they would refuse to pay anymore than £40. That figure only gets you a certain medicore EA game with a flimsy Microphone included.

£50-60 is a fair price.

While Wii Sports offered everything straight out of the box, choice of sports. I think this could be more like Brain Training and continued use encourages more exercises and activities unlocked.

If it would of been out here for Christmas or January it could of been advertised against the Jade Goody Davina Mcall workout DVDS that come along for people making new year resolutions.

Once you miss that market the March would likely be the next window for it.

Did anybody else see the hilarious spot on BBC breakfast the other morning, on the Business News, Declan Curry was demonstrating the use of a Wii Fit board to hilarious effect, in conjunction with the fact Nintendo had announced record profits.
Fun aside this really did look a great fun product, my other half says she is very keen to have one, and it would appear price won't be a barrier.

Well I got my preorder in at Amazon for £49.99 delivered - seems a fair price to me and is what I was expecting tbh.

Any information on release dates? Anyone planning on importing from Japan? Can anyone recommend a website for importing? Will an imported Wii Fit from Japan work on a UK Wii?

Wii games are region locked so imports won't work on a UK console. Currently there is no official release date for the UK but it is scheduled for sometime next year probably in the first half of the year.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom