Where can I buy a good quality black leather executive computer chair?

Geege

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest websites (apart from the likes of Staples and Viking Direct office supplies) or any good companies where I can by a good quality black leather executive chair for my computer desk. I'm looking to spend no more than £200 I guess, although this figure would be at a stretch. I'm also keen to be on the look out for post-Christmas sales.

Ideally it would offer good lumbar support and padded arms with a pneumatic lift .

For example, although this one is cheap,
Staples.co.uk Your business partner for Office Supplies, furniture and technology.
I want something better quality, more study and better for the back.

Last edited:
Costco have some great office chairs if there'e one near you.

I bought one of these from staples a month or so ago and find it very comfortable.I tried all the other chairs in the store at the time and as far as I was concerned it was the best for me.

Staples.co.uk - Leather

I bought a very comfortable one from Tesco Direct for a shade over £30. If you go onto the Direct website, it's called Hamburg executive chair.

Another recommendation for costco from me. I paid £110 for mine supremely comfortable, good looking and hard wearing ( my two boys do there best to wreak it, but it still looks pristine)

I bought this from staples

Staples.co.uk - Leather

Its really comfortable and every one who sees it and tries it out loves it. Its well worth the cash. :thumbsup:

I bought this from staples

Staples.co.uk - Leather

Its really comfortable and every one who sees it and tries it out loves it. Its well worth the cash. :thumbsup:

I had that chair, they where doing a offer on it for £100. :smashin: I was really nice but the only problem was that it was far too big, it just did not look right in my room. :(

i bought this one for my mum for crimbo for her desk.

Lennox Home Office Chair, Black - Tesco.Direct

Even better i only paid just a shade over £30 was on a 50% offer. Must say set it up xmas day for her and its lovely feel to it and you can smell the leather on it.

Very comfy too, has gas lift and a recline function which you can lock.

Can anyone suggest websites (apart from the likes of Staples and Viking Direct office supplies) or any good companies where I can by a good quality black leather executive chair for my computer desk. I'm looking to spend no more than £200 I guess, although this figure would be at a stretch. I'm also keen to be on the look out for post-Christmas sales.

Ideally it would offer good lumbar support and padded arms with a pneumatic lift .

For example, although this one is cheap,
Staples.co.uk Your business partner for Office Supplies, furniture and technology.
I want something better quality, more study and better for the back.
Try Office Furniture - Buy Office, Boardroom, Reception Furniture & Desks From Business Designs UK - I bought one of their Venice High Chairs for about £150 - am very pleased with it. Hope this helps..

Yet another CostCo vote here, have had 2 from there now, one here in the office, the other is still at home, no complaints at all!

Yup - Costco here too! Bought one leather and one fabric executive type chairs and both are comfy and very sturdy!

I'm after one with padded arms as mines is a plastic framed leather number but I don't want to pay over £100 for it.

Whats folks feelings on leather vs fabric?

Liam

I need a new one as well now as one of my wheels keeps falling off (on the chair, I don't have wheels ;) )
Any more favourites from anyone? I must admit the one Razor has linked to looks really nice.

Last edited:
Do check out discount-office-needs.co.uk. It has some amazing comfortable leather office chairs. And being offered at 30% discount,its a sure not to be missed site! Great customer friendly staff too!:)

I have an feeling you may have something to do with them? :hiya:

I'm looking for a 2nd office chair but don't really have the room for one all the time. So I'm looking for one that will fold up - like a deckchair but something that is comfortable to sit on as well. Does such a chair exist?

I'm looking for a 2nd office chair but don't really have the room for one all the time. So I'm looking for one that will fold up - like a deckchair but something that is comfortable to sit on as well. Does such a chair exist?

An American site, but you might get an idea of a suitable chair. Pretty big choice and some big prices too.

An American site, but you might get an idea of a suitable chair. Pretty big choice and some big prices too.

Do you have a link?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom