What good private number plates have you seen lately?

Looked like "Ebay M" on a Toyota people-carrier van (better than the Previa)
Your vehicle (registration E8AYM) has been identified as a 1998 TOYOTA DIESEL ESTATE (UNKNOWN).
I've seen a Ferrari with the plate '13AD 13OY'. The 1 and 3 were very close to look like 'B'.
Was it this:
(registration BAD130Y) has been identified as a 2004 CHRYSLER PETROL COUPE (CROSSFIRE AUTO).
?

R8 FLU on an Audi R8, and BLW 11T on a Q7, both owned by the same guy. The BLW 11T was formerly on his Aston DB9 and looked a lot better on that.

I'm going to look at a Megane R26 later with an R26 --- plate, obviously only any good for that car but will be quite cool to have whilst I own the car.

My brothers just bought a jaguar xf 4.2 v8 supercharged with the plate sv08jag again not much use on another car.

Saw RA1 on an X6 yesterday. And I bought the R26 with the R26 plate!

On a single journey this week I saw
MRS G AMG (MR56 AMG) on a merc
OH SIENA (OH 51 ENA) on a vw touran
166 MPH on an old Maserati (broken down on the hard shoulder... )

Not too sure if I'd call these "good"
I seem to be surrounded by people who have a need to inform you of what car that have or not have as the case may be.
This morning a Red Fiat 500 with AB09 RTH
And a white golf with 911 EJ

Last edited:
I saw X TYSON on a van today, with the tiniest nick out of the O at two o'clock which made we wonder what on earth the genuine reg was originally.

DR WHO (D 2 WHO) yesterday on a Chrysler PT Cruiser

N iPod (N1 POD) on a Jag saloon.
DR WHO (D 2 WHO) yesterday on a Chrysler PT Cruiser
That checks out.
I saw X TYSON on a van today, with the tiniest nick out of the O at two o'clock which made we wonder what on earth the genuine reg was originally.
As does that:
Your vehicle (registration XTY50N) has been identified as a 2011 VOLKSWAGEN DIESEL PANEL VAN (T-SPORTER T28 102 TDI SWB).

Theres a learner company around my area..they have a bmw and their plate is.... pa55 ere...quite good i thought

Not too sure if I'd call these "good"
I seem to be surrounded by people who have a need to inform you of what car that have or not have as the case may be.
This morning a Red Fiat 500 with AB09 RTH
And a white golf with 911 EJ

Yip, a lot of these are, in my opinion, "not good"

L1BBY (Libby, presumably owner's name) on a blue Merc saloon.

M9XEY on an Audi estate 4x4.
A prominent business in the vicinity is Maxey's.

ST08ART on an Audi A8....I know this one's appeared several times on the net across the country,but there's no mistaking who owns it.

ImageUploadedByAVForums1373403379.355005.jpg

A bloke at work has N19E NH

His name is ...

Name removed by mods.

You may want to ask him first before putting his name in an open forum.

CLA77Y on a Strange Poser. It certainly did not look classy and instead looks common as muck in "posh" Cheshire.

Last edited:
II SAD on a burgundy RR - don't know if it was self-deprecating humour, or their thoughts on the plebs who cast their gaze on their object of desire :p

1 XL on a Phantom

1 MD on an Audi A3

BUS (13 US) on a VW Microbus, though National Tyres reports 13 US as being on a VW golf.

Not sure if it's a deliberate private plate, but I read R10 XYC (on a 1998 Golf) as Roxy C.

1 UK on a Range Rover

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom