What Are You Currently Listening To And On What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adele has a really great voice. Much better than the current batch of cockney yodellers.After the intial fuss I haven't heard much about her, but I wont be surprised if she's still around years to come, she a proper songwriter.

I do love her voice, I have her new album, "Adele 21" on order, due the end of the month, looking forward to that one.

Another lovely voice I have been listening to tonight is:

Amy MacDonald "A Curious Thing" (anyone who has this album should have some patience when the last track finishes as after a couple of minutes a live version of her covering Springsteins "Dancing in the Dark" starts and sounds very good :D

Also been enjoying the playful (sometimes) Band of Horses "Infinite Arms"

Oppo-Marantz-PMC

I do love her voice, I have her new album, "Adele 21" on order, due the end of the month, looking forward to that one.

Another lovely voice I have been listening to tonight is:

Amy MacDonald "A Curious Thing" (anyone who has this album should have some patience when the last track finishes as after a couple of minutes a live version of her covering Springsteins "Dancing in the Dark" starts and sounds very good :D

Also been enjoying the playful (sometimes) Band of Horses "Infinite Arms"

Oppo-Marantz-PMC

Thats a good album but for my money Cease To Begin is a better album.

Cease to Begin is an amazing album. Not heard their other stuff to be fair.

The Mars Volta - Deloused in the Comatorium

The Beautiful South / The Housemartins - Soup

FLAC on my laptop > Squeezebox Touch > Beresford Caiman > Arcam Alpha 8 > B&W DM 602 S2's

Thanks I will order that in a minute then :smashin:

Hope you enjoy. The General Specific, No Ones Gonna Love You and Islands On the Coast are my personal favorites.

Coldplay - Parachutes on my Pioneer SX-780 coupled with Mission 762s

Michael Jackson - thriller

CA 640c v2 > Marantz PM66 ki Sig > AE Neo3

Imelda May - Mayhem via my really old kit. Sony CD player (CDP-XE220) to Sony Amp (STRDE545) :blush:

Beatles - Help - 24 bit flac through BDP-1.

Radiohead - The Bends - 16 bit flac through BDP-1.

Beatles - Help - 24 bit flac through BDP-1.

Radiohead - The Bends - 16 bit flac through BDP-1.

Now you are just rubbing it in :D:D

Richard and Linda Thompson, In Concert - 1975

iPhone 3GS, Ultimate Ears

Jimi Hendrix - Wild Thing...

Equipment: Same as before...

Rumer -Seasons of my soul, Mary Black - 25 collection, Kathy Mattea - Ultimate collection, some Linda O dance tracks.
From FLAC through Sonos ->ATC SIA2-50 -> ATC SCM 40 for the first hour then through Project Headbox2 ->Grado SR60 headphones.

Steve

Massive Attack. Babel. on 180g vinyl. pressed up against an Ortofon 2m blue. On a Rega 250 tonearm. Sitting on top of a rega p2 clone, with an isokinetik subplatter. plugged into an Onkyo. Attached to Tannoy Arena Highline 500's. Wow

this got complicated ;-p

Hi,

The Wishing Chair, 10,000 Maniacs (13 track German LP)

Pro-ject debut 3
Cambridge Audio A5
Mordaunt Short 902i

Cheers
Steve

I really do find this thread facinating. We are in the middle of the most intense digital music revolution of streaming and downloading and MP3 online, hi-rez blah blah and yet it seem to me that the majority of people enjoying music on this thread are doing so on VINYL :eek:

I am very proud of you all!

Comments?

Pink Floyd - A Saucerful Of Secrets

MP3 on my PC (Creative X-Fi) > Musical Fidelity "The Preamp" > Arcam Alpha 10P > Sony SS-176Es

I really do find this thread facinating. We are in the middle of the most intense digital music revolution of streaming and downloading and MP3 online, hi-rez blah blah and yet it seem to me that the majority of people enjoying music on this thread are doing so on VINYL :eek:

I am very proud of you all!

Comments?

Old is Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom