Tring Cards - Part 2

HI I was hoping someone could give me some advice, I have ordered the tring plus card from tring-tv.co.uk/Pages/12MonthsSubscription.aspx and a set top box from amazon TECHNOMATE TM5402 HD SATELLITE RECEIVER. I already have a large satellite pointing 152' South East. It has been used for sky italia and portugese sky over the last 4 years. However I did not set it up and am wondering how to set the frequency and what else i would need to do once i receive my hardware?
Any info would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

HI I was hoping someone could give me some advice, I have ordered the tring plus card from tring-tv.co.uk/Pages/12MonthsSubscription.aspx and a set top box from amazon TECHNOMATE TM5402 HD SATELLITE RECEIVER. I already have a large satellite pointing 152' South East. It has been used for sky italia and portugese sky over the last 4 years. However I did not set it up and am wondering how to set the frequency and what else i would need to do once i receive my hardware?

Thanks

It will need realigned to 16o East and then just scan the box

frankiemax said:

Thanks
Get a satellite meter, shouldn't be much more then a fiver, connect it up and move the dish slightly to the right using the meter to tell you when you've found 16e. It's very easy to do, some recommend using a compass but seen as ur dish is already on 13e I doubt it will really help much, but a meter is a must imo.

Hi

Are all cards clearing today?

Just got a card for £130 via Ebay UK

Then I saw it available for €130 here Rinuovo Tring RENEW TRING | eBay - Seems a bargain for £110 for 12 months to me

Took a while to activate but now all good

Cleared Man City v spurs , Newcastle v West Ham and Chelski V Liverpool

Entitlements end 0020 - Anyone know what that means?

Hope this helps someone

How are the Tring cards and broadcasts doing? all ok and reliable? it includes all the Tring channels?

Has anyone else lost Fox crime , fox life recently from Tring ? re newed my subs in sep 2012 but fox channels went of end Oct. rescanned but the blighters wont come back, email tring but no responce... any help would be good.

Haven't been able to get a picture from my tring card I got from tring-tv.co.uk.

They have been helpful when I have called to discuss but I seem to be getting nowere. I have a 1.2m dish on 16e that has been professionally installed.

I am getting the tring channel names but it just either says access denied or scrambled channel. They keep telling me its my signal which is 56%, But I have tried it now at the satellite shop on a 4m+ dish which gave 89% and still the same no access.
I took a video of this and have now emailed them it so they know im not messing around.
I may have to get Paypal to claim back my money as its clearly not working.

I am getting the tring channel names but it just either says access denied or scrambled channel. They keep telling me its my signal which is 56%, But I have tried it now at the satellite shop on a 4m+ dish which gave 89% and still the same no access.

Where are you & what receiver is it.

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if fox crime is still there

Is kanli 7 coming through for you? This channel is FTA!

What box are you using to scramble the card- is it conax cam embedded or are you using a cam?

Member 555761 said:
Has anyone else got Scrambled on Tring like the quote above?

No Tring's fine for me.

frankiemax said:
Haven't been able to get a picture from my tring card I got from tring-tv.co.uk.

They have been helpful when I have called to discuss but I seem to be getting nowere. I have a 1.2m dish on 16e that has been professionally installed.

I took a video of this and have now emailed them it so they know im not messing around.
I may have to get Paypal to claim back my money as its clearly not working.

Need more info? You using cam which box? Was it activated before bring sent out to you?

Im using TM5402 super all patched ETC. with triax 1.1 motorizied with ultra black LNB I have used both conax cam and the softcam onboard the receiver, still no Fox from tring. Signal strenghth around 72% south east UK. Looking at my card it reads that the Digital Albania Sub has expired But Tring runs for 10 more months. Card was renewed directlythrough the Tringdigital webb site...

Byten is Hacked OFF ! :thumbsdow

yes, eng audio alright.

checked fox crime and other channels are not there. think e and the other fox channel are among the channels i think.

Need more info? You using cam which box? Was it activated before bring sent out to you?

Hi I am using a TECHNOMATE TM5402 HD SATELLITE RECEIVER. They told me the card was activated on the 11th August 2012 and seem to be not really wanting to help me other than saying I have a poor setup. I had a professional satellite guys out who took the card away to try on other setups and still no success. I paid £199 through paypal for it and am getting very frustrated now.

Just a heads up for Boxing day 3pm games, they should clear ok.
As far as i understand its only saturday 3pm that are a problem.

Just a heads up for Boxing day 3pm games, they should clear ok.
As far as i understand its only saturday 3pm that are a problem.

I would imagine New Years day would be the same and Viasat will be showing all the games on the PL channels.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom