Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tom tom promotion

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Nav & Dash Cam Forum' started by davetomben, Jan 29, 2008.

1. davetomben

davetomben Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    hello,just bought my first sat nav a tom tom one 3rd edition.I have tried to put my promotion code in and it comes up may have expired or does not exist anyone know what the problem may be?
    Thanks Dave:mad:
  2. jonna

jonna Active Member

Ratings:
    +884
    I bought the TomTom one v3 christmas cracker promotion edition on saturday,when i entered the promotion code i got a message saying invalid or expired code. The voucher date is still valid. :mad:.
  3. davetomben

davetomben Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jonna,i get the same message cant seem to find an email address for the company have you?
    DAVE:)
  4. jonna

jonna Active Member

Ratings:
    +884
    Dave, i tried anoher way of trying to activate my code, using tomtom home program, but still no luck, i kept getting a page error message.

Sorry, i don't have any contact details either.
  5. wowcow

wowcow Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If it's the Xmas Cracker Tomtom make sure you are going to www.widget.com/tomtomxmaspromo and not Tomtom's own home page or the home software (I think they're different promos and companys and codes are not interchangable)

Although I was a bit mifffed with the £10 voucher as I held back buying the case from Currys at the time of TT1 purchase which was 9.99 in store, thinking I'll just register and use the voucher to get a free one.. but no! the only place the voucher is valid is charging £19.99..
  6. rimmep1

rimmep1 Member

Ratings:
    +42
    Was having problems with my voucher on the widget.com page today.

When it asks for your voucher serial number, make sure you put 'TT' in before the numbers. It doesn't look immediately clear on the voucher - so I spent quite a while going round in circles.

Hope this helps