Thor: The Dark World 3D Blu-ray Review & Comments

I agree with every word, Chris. The 3D PQ is far too dark but both the 2D and the audio quality are excellent.

Shame about the movie, then. The words "energetic bore" sum it up perfectly. There's lots of sound and fury, but it's such a hollow endeavour that I just didn't give a toss. It lacks the heart of the first film more than anything, turning Thor from a charming oaf into a moping dullard.

Absolutely spot on review.
I love the first film but this follow on has put me off any further Thor movies for life.

Big Thor fan but this was more bore than Thor. Its time they killed off Jane foster and quick. Loki needs a bigger part and story to do him justice. If they need a leading female then add sif, she is his wife after all.

Watched this the other night, was bored out of my mind and so was my wife, really dissapointed with it.

I watched this movie last night with some of my friends. This was very enjoyable & all of us enjoy this movie very much.

I very much enjoyed the movie, but I have to say that review is hard to argue with- especially the Malekith bits.

I think killing off Jane Foster (allowing Sif to shine), getting rid of the three dorky musketeers, and giving Loki more to do, will be smart moves if Thor has another solo outing. I really liked the Asguard stuff.

The film pales next to the new Cap movie though it must be said.

Partly agree, in the comics I liked it when Thor Was on Earth and had Jane Foster in the stories, but did not like as much when he was on Asgard with Sif albeit liked the Beta Ray Bill, Marvel Graphic Collection story.

Now I like Sif in the films and not the character Jane Foster I would like to see him do some Earthbound stories say fighting The Absorbing Man who Loki was at the back of it. Then maybe ending with the trail of Thor which pitted him against Loki.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom