Thor (HMV Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

HUBSTER

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Release date: 26/09/2011

Thanks to tommyh84 for the picture below

345139d1350330139-thor-steelbook-uk-hmv-exclusive-26-09-11-p1010202.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nice one. Bet captain America goes the same way once it gets it's release

Too many Steelbooks not good for the wallet.

Too many Steelbooks not good for the wallet.
:laugh:

Yeah, 5 Steely releases in September. 3 on the 5th!

Thor: Steelbook: Triple Play Release date: 26-09-2011
Pirates Of The Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook release date: 12-09-2011
Fast 5 (Fast & Furious 5): Steelbook: Triple Play release date: 05-09-2011
Priest: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook release date: 05-09-2011
Scarface: Blu-ray: Dvd : Digital: Steelbook release date: 05-09-2011

As Ganesh said it's going to be a painful month for the wallet but august is a bit lighter

Ordered! Cover art now up. Love it! Hopefully its wont thave the blue logo across the top, which I doubt it will.

That cover looks much nicer than the one they're using on the standard editions.
Hopefully it'll be like True Grit, & the BBFC stickers & blue logo are removable :smashin:

Love the art work, much better than that on the standard amaray IMO

Sooo opinion time - Do we think this will go OOP quickly (Paul) or still be hanging around for the sales like Expendables, Res Evil et al?

Sooo opinion time - Do we think this will go OOP quickly (Paul) or still be hanging around for the sales like Expendables, Res Evil et al?

I've got my banker order in just in case. But I see this SB being released in different countries in one form or another. Thor did very well at the box office, so should do well as a SB.

wish they stop releasing these steel book so quickly thats anorther one on the pre order list cant keep track ,1 ,thor, source code ,hanna,scarface limited edtion cigar box,jurassic park t rex edtion ,god knows what else swmbo is gonna kill me:eek:how well:rolleyes:

Damn! The 3D version isn't in the steelbook

Might have buy both and do a bit of disc swapping

ive decided to pick this up and scarface, and leave (if i can stand it) the star wars boxset (another sept release, although no steely) until that comes down in price.

this will be a blind buy for me, the forums however does give the film a decent review..sexy steelbook though.

Thor wasn't filmed in 3D & the 3D was added in post-production...& you're right it wasn't great :(.

Just pre-ordered this! It is my second steelbook after Akira!! I know i shouldn't buy them but they look so damn pretty!

Just pre-ordered this! It is my second steelbook after Akira!! I know i shouldn't buy them but they look so damn pretty!

Slippery slope mate. I said that. Now i have 65 and counting

featherhall said:
Slippery slope mate. I said that. Now i have 65 and counting

Hahaha that doesn't surprise me in all honesty I'm tempted to get potc4 as well! :) am I right in thinking that pre-orders don't get paid for until they are dispatched?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom