The Terminator (Play.com Exclusive) (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Mine was the same, and I did start to wonder, but was put out of my misery by a despatch email just before 9am this morning.. :)

Yep, mine have now shipped :clap:

Mines posted as well, I usually when I'm expecting a Steely to put something under the letter box to soften the impact of the drop but no need with Plays package, if anythings damage its not happened in transit.

Been frantically checking play for any extra copies all morning.... Not a sausage!

Now if anyone were to want to sell on a copy I'd happily pay cost plus postage ;)

I think the best bet is Monday. Also worth keeping an eye on HDN forum as they were given advanced noticed when The Raid came back into stock.

I think the best bet is Monday. Also worth keeping an eye on HDN forum as they were given advanced noticed when The Raid came back into stock.

So was this site.:D:smashin:

HDN was 20 mins earlier though.

I'll try to watch both:rolleyes::facepalm::D

Mine is in its way :) can't wait for this it's one if my favourite films and will look nice next to my Sideshow T800 PF

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much point in me posting over there... I don't think i'm very popular with the powers that be, someone keeps running around deleting my posts. I was asked not post info over there as they had a direct source and their mods wanted to reveal info, so I stopped... Someone posted saying that I had abandoned them and was now posting here. I explained the situation and the post was deleted.

The long and short of it is, I can post what I want over here without it bruising anybody's ego, so that's what I do now. :smashin:

chadrtc said:
Yeah, there doesn't seem to be much point in me posting over there... I don't think i'm very popular with the powers that be, someone keeps running around deleting my posts. I was asked not post info over there as they had a direct source and their mods wanted to reveal info, so I stopped... Someone posted saying that I had abandoned them and was now posting here. I explained the situation and the post was deleted.

The long and short of it is, I can post what I want over here without it bruising anybody's ego, so that's what I do now. :smashin:

Lol sounds like a geeky version of Dallas. So do you not the person that posts over there then ?

Lol sounds like a geeky version of Dallas. So do you not the person that posts over there then ?

I used to a bit, but they have a source in house feeding them tidbits. It's their house, their rules... but they have no sway over what I can and can't post elsewhere, that is at my own discretion, as long as i'm not breaking street dates. :smashin:

chadrtc said:
I used to a bit, but they have a source in house feeding them tidbits. It's their house, their rules... but they have no sway over what I can and can't post elsewhere, that is at my own discretion, as long as i'm not breaking street dates. :smashin:

Well I think I can speak for everyone and say we're very pleased to have you here ! Lol

i thought i pre-ordered... clearly never :facepalm:~

If anyone ends up with multiple copies and wants to shift one let me know!

Keep your eyes peeled in here, if we get more i'll post when they're going up onsite.

thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:

I done this with Ironman thought i Pre-ordered... nope wasn't in the Preorder list and now impossible to get

thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:

I done this with Ironman thought i Pre-ordered... nope wasn't in the Preorder list and now impossible to get

Not impossible, just costly (£40+) :D

You will have to be careful with them though, they are Ninja's after all you'll end up getting your head kicked in ;)

I have to say that they do get a bit over-zealous with their mod powers over there. It's much more relaxed here which is better in my opinion.

chadrtc said:
Keep your eyes peeled in here, if we get more i'll post when they're going up onsite.

I think a lot of us are very grateful for the info you continue to provide.

Thanks again!:smashin:

I have to say that they do get a bit over-zealous with their mod powers over there. It's much more relaxed here which is better in my opinion.

:blush:

Nice to here that once in a while :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom