The Official Guild Wars 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across my copy of guild wars the other day and was toying with the idea of installing it. But same as everyone too many games I haven't played yet and not enough time.

Looks lovely. Is there a release date for this yet? Had a poke around but couldn't find anything.

I wish they would hurry up and get it released.

Theres always a chance ArenaNet are watching and waiting to see what Blizzard are doing with Diablo 3's release.......by the same token Blizzard could be waiting to see what ArenaNet do........although surely Blizzard fear no one to go head to head against.

Hillskill said:
Theres always a chance ArenaNet are watching and waiting to see what Blizzard are doing with Diablo 3's release.......by the same token Blizzard could be waiting to see what ArenaNet do........although surely Blizzard fear no one to go head to head against.

Two complete different games

Hence the different names ;) I could say the same about movies couldn't I mate! Doesn't stop two Studios from shying away from going head to head against each other!

Yea but these games are aimed at two different markets. You dont see EA sports give a damm about COD MW games when they release fifa!

Diablo aint a patch over GW2!!

You dont see EA sports give a damm about COD MW games when they release fifa!

Yes you do, especially if it's around the same time of release. It doesn't matter if the game is similar or not because both titles are vying for the punters well earned .. and if Joe Public has got only £xx to spend, do you want to roll the dice against a massive franchise as to what they are going to choose?

P.S. if your answer is anything but no, read the above again.:D

DeanE said:
Yes you do, especially if it's around the same time of release. It doesn't matter if the game is similar or not because both titles are vying for the punters well earned .. and if Joe Public has got only £xx to spend, do you want to roll the dice against a massive franchise as to what they are going to choose?

P.S. if your answer is anything but no, read the above again.:D

Na. Lol. Different games catered for different types of gamers homie

Try reading what I wrote again, it helps in answering the post informatively. Here, try this scenario -

"Hi, my name is Johnny and I've got money to spend on a game, sadly I've only got enough to buy one. :("

"Wowzers look, the latest version of 'Modern Yawnfare 5: Rinse and Repeat' is out next month. Oh no, but my other fave game 'Fifa 2012 : The Doomsday Edition' is also out. Why oh why did they have to come out at the same time, I can only afford one."

Hopefully the above clarifies what I initially wrote and explains as to why it doesnt actually matter if the games are different or very similar as we make our purchases using money.

Well I guess you're right... from just this thread seems hardly anyone is interested in Guild Wars 2 any more.

:facepalm:

Me personally, I am never buying another MMO again :rolleyes::laugh:

imo most mmorpg games have terrible storylines.

GW1 has probably the bets storyline but its still not as good as many single player rpg games.

the day i see a MMO witha compelling storyline like witcher 2 or some of final fantasy games, the day i start enjoying MMO even better!

as of now, MMO are more for community/social MP games

Just saw this... you need Star Wars. Best storylines for a long time in games :thumbsup:

Try reading what I wrote again, it helps in answering the post informatively. Here, try this scenario -

"Hi, my name is Johnny and I've got money to spend on a game, sadly I've only got enough to buy one. :("

"Wowzers look, the latest version of 'Modern Yawnfare 5: Rinse and Repeat' is out next month. Oh no, but my other fave game 'Fifa 2012 : The Doomsday Edition' is also out. Why oh why did they have to come out at the same time, I can only afford one."

Hopefully the above clarifies what I initially wrote and explains as to why it doesnt actually matter if the games are different or very similar as we make our purchases using money.

Let me try a different angle

Hi my name is Deane, i can only afford one game. MW3 is out at the same time as fifa, who cares as i dont like playing those sorts of games and love footy games, FIFA it is

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Mucho facepalm indeed. :suicide:

I don't have any pictures to hand to assist me and I don't think anyone else here can translate to 'Jonneymendoza', so ... all I can say is, enjoy Guild Wars 2.

P.S. Star Wars is crap, overrated tosh. :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom