the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I think it will be too little too late for us now :(

We are 3 points from safety, with the worst Goal Difference, and have played a game more than most around us!

Our final game is away to you guys (Forest), that could be a BIG game! We need to get at least a draw at home to Burnley this Saturday though!

come on make them sweat for the last game....make them need to win it :thumbsup:

Question is, who would you rather be, Brum, Sheff Utd or Reading? Reading have a far superior GD so a win against Brum and Sheff Utd (away to Palace) not winning will see them up. I fancy Reading. If they do it, how will Brum fans feel?

I am really pleased Wolves did it. Hope they strengthen and stay up.

Martin

Good on you reading:smashin:
We will show the Sheep a thing or two next season:D

Question is, who would you rather be, Brum, Sheff Utd or Reading? Reading have a far superior GD so a win against Brum and Sheff Utd (away to Palace) not winning will see them up. I fancy Reading. If they do it, how will Brum fans feel?

I am really pleased Wolves did it. Hope they strengthen and stay up.

Martin

being a sheff utd fan i'd like to see us go up... but Sat will be a total nerve wracker of a day for all 3 sets of fans... i dont think anyone wants the lottery of the play offs....:eek:

being a sheff utd fan i'd like to see us go up... but Sat will be a total nerve wracker of a day for all 3 sets of fans... i dont think anyone wants the lottery of the play offs....:eek:

Saturday will be a breeze its Sunday im more bothered about:D

Got my ticket now does anyone know the best way to get there and somewhere to get a pint

Wolves fan here. Happy as a pig in ****!

(thats a non swine flu infected pig i mean ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey!!!

You Derby fans, always going on about past glory. :D

LOL

I'm just glad you stayed up, that gives Derby an extra 6 points next season to help fight off the inevitable relegation battle...:smashin:

Saturday will be a breeze its Sunday im more bothered about:D

Got my ticket now does anyone know the best way to get there and somewhere to get a pint

DOH!!....:D

the worrying thing for me is will Warnock be the man to keep Blades down, utterly horrible thought. Def a massive weekend ahead with the second spot still open to 3 times on the closing day......:eek:

DOH!!....:D

the worrying thing for me is will Warnock be the man to keep Blades down, utterly horrible thought. Def a massive weekend ahead with the second spot still open to 3 times on the closing day......:eek:

yes you can stick your " exciting " end to the Premier League where the sun doesnt shine.

When we win and go up i'll give it a day before Martin " salad dodging West Ham Fan " Samuels is writng some story about how it was a fix.

Poor Neil he cant win if he loses everyone will say he fixed it and if he wins he will get his head ripped off the next time he's in Sheffield:D

yes you can stick your " exciting " end to the Premier League where the sun doesnt shine.

When we win and go up i'll give it a day before Martin " salad dodging West Ham Fan " Samuels is writng some story about how it was a fix.

Poor Neil he cant win if he loses everyone will say he fixed it and if he wins he will get his head ripped off the next time he's in Sheffield:D

ha ha... the salad dodging comment nearly made me choke on my orange juice...:rotfl:

But yeah Warnock.. what a position....:eek:

Congrats to Birmingham on their promotion - my father in law (a season ticket holder for 30 yrs, apart from this year) is currently ****** on champagne at his house now in France :D

Well done forest on a brilliant last game:D

:clap: Indeed. Good to see the sheep only finished 1 point ahead of us even with their Premiership Parachute payment :D

Out of the other teams, i would really like to see Burnley get promoted - they've proved they can hang with the big boys this season in the cups, and i would love to see Eagles back at old trafford, i was disappointed that we sold him, he was on tour with us, scored some decent goals and then got sold the day we got back :(

Would make up for being robbed in the CC. :)

God only knows how we would fare up their with the big boys. With such a small squad I'd fear we'd become the whipping boy for the other teams towards the end of the season.

Just Sheffield to get past first and then a PNE vs Burnley playoff final at Wembley :D. Now that WOULD be a dream date. UP THE CLARETS! :thumbsup:

Advantage Blades after tonight's game?

Still too close to call, but you've got to make them favorites to get through to the final.

I think I'll watch Leeds v Milwall tomorrow, to see what they have to offer. If either one of them win the final, I guess all us clubs in the Championship need to order some spare/replacement seats for next season :rolleyes:

:clap: Indeed. Good to see the sheep only finished 1 point ahead of us even with their Premiership Parachute payment :D

And it's good to see the Tree Huggers happy with their natural place in life... BENEATH the mighty rams ! :D

Now if only I could win the Euromillions, put some money into Forest, buy up Derby County and close them down :rotfl:

Well Sheff Utd in the final then, what are your predictions for tonight? Personally i'd prefer to face Burnley than Reading but i guess we'll see what happens....

Burnley have had such a cracking season, and every time I think they must be about to run out of steam, they just continue & get another result, so the fact they've got the advantage after the first leg makes me go for them.

But Reading are (IMHO) a really good side, with more quality players, but for whatever reason, they just seem to be flagging a bit.

So I reckon a Burnley vs. Sheff Utd final, with Sheffield winning it.

But I won't be putting any money on it :D

Well Sheff Utd in the final then, what are your predictions for tonight? Personally i'd prefer to face Burnley than Reading but i guess we'll see what happens....

Clarets are gonna whup Reading and then Sheffield :)

Be good to have an unfamiliar face in the Premiership. Although I can only see it being a short stay TBH. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom