The Blu-Ray Slipcover List & Discussion Thread: Part Six

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt.2 comes with an embossed slipcover.

Anyone know if 'Sarah's Key' has a slip? :confused:

Two that don't seem to be on the list, I'll put pics up when I can

Doctor Who - The Complete Specials has a slipcase for it's 5 disc Amaray case

POTC 1-4 has an embossed slipbox for it's 5 disc Amaray case

I don't know if they will be able to honour it any more but hmv have the listing for benjamin button lenticular back to buy, it said out of stock but let me order. That was on the 30th nov, then today I had the shipping notice for it so it looks promising.

HERE

I imagine they will ship it without the slip, they had some OOP steelbooks up for sale too but cancelled all the orders of those.

Good luck and let us all know how you get on :)

Does anyone know if the 3D versions of Megamind, HTTYD and Monsters vs Aliens came with slips please?

Does anyone know if the 3D versions of Megamind, HTTYD and Monsters vs Aliens came with slips please?

Checked instore at hmv and they dont have slips... But they have bloody lovely artwork! Shiney foil, matching banner header for each and spines perfectly matching, they look fantastic! Disney should take note! ...

Apparently The Adjustment Bureau comes with a slip from play.com?

Really?!... Im intrigued, anyone here got the slipcase?.. :)

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Ebay item No. 350512891006

wow I have never seen or heard of this slip!!! Truly a rarity!! I hated the massive Matt Damon mugshot on the steelbook and got the US slip version.

The the number of watchers on that may have gone up!

:laugh: it has, according to the view counter at the time I was the third viewer , now it's at 35!

I think that seller may get a pleasant surprise at what it sells for.

Last edited:
I think that seller may get a pleasant surprise at what it sells for

To show some camaraderie members should post up their intentions to bid, this has been done in the past to save each other paying more than we need to.

I'd like to think this same camaraderie still exists today even if some of the main members have since departed.

Post Script

I have the Steelbook and won't be bidding.

To show some camaraderie members should post up their intentions to bid, this has been done in the past to save each other paying more than we need to.

I'd like to think this same camaraderie still exists today even if some of the main members have since departed.

Well I won't be, I just thought it was interesting or useful as other people wanted pics of it.

Thanks guys for the heads up/pics, it'll likely end up goin for silly money :rolleyes: oh well..

Has anyone ordered it from play and recieved it with a slipcase? :confused:

Also just curious is anyone debating selling there slipcases? im not sure who is still an avid collector and who has sold there entire collection but am interested to know, thanks!

Rise of the Planet of the Apes come with a nice black slipcase...no blu banner in sight
Still not as nice as the US one but good never the less

Thanks guys for the heads up/pics, it'll likely end up goin for silly money :rolleyes: oh well..

Has anyone ordered it from play and recieved it with a slipcase? :confused:

Also just curious is anyone debating selling there slipcases? im not sure who is still an avid collector and who has sold there entire collection but am interested to know, thanks!

I'm considering bidding, but then I'm also considering selling my slips. I just don't like having half a collection with slips and half without.

Does The Animated Version Of Alice In Wonderland Come With A Slip ?

A few updates for the list.

Title | Exclusive | Photo
Hangover Part II, The|| Yes
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P2|| Yes
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows P2 3D|| Yes
Harry Potter: Years 1 - 8|| Yes

Some new releases missing from the list which I haven't got pictures for yet but might have by middle of the week.

Title | Exclusive | Photo
Conan the Barbarian||
Frozen Planet||
Mr Poppers Penguins||
Planet of the Apes: Evolution Collection||
Quentin Tarantino Box Set (Reservoir Dogs/Pulp Fiction/Jackie Brown/Kill Bill Vol. 1/Kill Bill Vol. 2)||
Rise of the Planet of the Apes||
Smurfs, The||

Super 8 and The Inbetweeners Movie out on Monday don't have slipcases.

Those slipped through the net, looks like I need to grab Conan and maybe Mr Poppers Penguins, has anyone seen MPP?

uk release of Conan is having a slip???

Don't think this has been posted.Priest / Legion Double Pack

24afd3d7.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom