The Blu-Ray Slipcover List & Discussion Thread: Part Six

This came for me today as well - is your production notes booklet a tiny bit ripped and detached from the middle?

Debating whether to contact Amazon about it as I don't think they have any more in stock that could replace it.

When I got my copy I immediately removed the staples and took the booklet out to prevent any ripping as it's clearly a bad design. :thumbsdow

I havnt opened mine yet, will do once i get time to watch it and let you know`

Is there a US slipcover thread guys ?

Thanx matey :)

Two new Disney slipcovers for the list.

Title | Exclusive | Photo
Cars 2|| Yes
Cars 2 3D (Lenticular)|| Yes

do you think upcoming uk releases Transformers3 and hangover 2 will have slips?

do you think upcoming uk releases Transformers3 and hangover 2 will have slips?

I think transformers no, hangover 2 yes, harry potter pt2 yes, rise of planet of the apes yes, captain america no...

Transformers was confirmed over on BRF that it doesn't. Although I'm going to wait and see, the second film had one. But the online pictures don't look promising.

was hoping that TF3 would have a slip:(

Apparently it's a bare bones release too, as in no extras! And the 3D version has been put back until February :confused:

No, there's absolutely no slip OR extras on it, they already have their display stands set up in certain HMVs, although they can't sell them until Monday.

Transformers 3 went on sale here in Ireland yesterday (Friday 25th) and I looked in 2 different HMV stores...no slip.

thanks matey

It's a joke isn't it, no slip for the UK release but at least 3 different slips in the US.

If it wasn't for slips I would have stopped importing along time ago but as long as the US releases get slips while ours don't I will keep on importing lol

very dissapointed with the uk release then

Here's hoping the 3D versions of Megamind and How To Train Your Dragon come with slips next week.

just received District 9 UK slip for around £7 delivered, thought it was a great price :cool:

That is a good price, I gave up trying to find a UK release a few months ago and just got the US release for about the same price as you.

yeah it was on ebay, thought i would have some competition for it lol

Just got Centurion with slip for £6.25 off ebay.

Have never seen this in either CEX or HMV which seems to be the best high street store for hunting down slipcase versions.

Just got Centurion with slip for £6.25 off ebay.

Have never seen this in either CEX or HMV which seems to be the best high street store for hunting down slipcase versions.

I see it in HMV quite a bit but you probably haven't seen it in CEX because it stayed at such a high price for so long. I waited about 18 months after release for the first price drop and it didn't come with a slip! Luckily I picked a slip up for it months in advance!

Does anyone know if once upon a time in the west has/had a slip?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom