The AVF Mariokart 7 community thread

A tip for those playing in the community. Prepare to wait for others joining as if you start and others join after this they will have to wait until that group has finished the full gp (4 races) before another game can be setup. Its a pity you cant join the session in progress like regular online and at least spectate so you'd know how long is left.

A tip for those playing in the community. Prepare to wait for others joining as if you start and others join after this they will have to wait until that group has finished the full gp (4 races) before another game can be setup. Its a pity you cant join the session in progress like regular online and at least spectate so you'd know how long is left.

Very good point ^^^.

Wolf, do you want us to be ready and in the community at 9pm and then anyone not there at 9pm will have to wait or aim for 9pm and the games start at 5 past or something? Sorry to bombard with questions but from experience
(on the Wii) it's best to cover bases here so that people know what to expect, as Nintendo seem adament in providing a very restricted (see: useless) messaging service in the lobby.

But forgot to add you can have lots of different groups playing in the same community. So say there were only 4 initially joined and started, another 3 could join and start there own session etc. Points gained with go on the leaderboards which are apparently reset every month.

Oh and added you debs and to the original post.

Just added everyone's friend codes :) Looking forward to playing later :)

Amph said:
Very good point ^^^.

Wolf, do you want us to be ready and in the community at 9pm and then anyone not there at 9pm will have to wait or aim for 9pm and the games start at 5 past or something? Sorry to bombard with questions but from experience
(on the Wii) it's best to cover bases here so that people know what to expect, as Nintendo seem adament in providing a very restricted (see: useless) messaging service in the lobby.

Yes I'd suggest everyone try and be ready in the comunity by 9pm and we can start at 5 min past. As you say, everyone knows where they are then.

Great pick up and play game this. Can't wait to start blue shelling you all ;)

Didn't manage to get Mario Kart earlier today,Blockbuster had sold out :-(

Hopefully grab a copy of the game tomorrow somewhere else.

Hi fellas, why on earth wont my 3ds connect online, but iam online with e-shop?
then its random when iam checking friend list on zen pinball iam online, then i cant. thought id sorted the problem with rottenfoxs tips but seems random when i can connect online. any help would be appreciated.

Waiting on the community atm, no one here yet :p

It's best to use the join friends game option at the moment, there's a few of us online at the moment. :smashin:

Eek, sorry. My littlun is having a mare. I'll be on in 20 mins.

Candi, Mike and I have started a 4 race GP.

Finished our races and am joing Addyb/Fuggler, sharing the love. Room for 2 more it seems!

Same here

I'm now turning on. Good for a few games.

Well, verymuch enjoyed the two races then. Kids are a nuisence when it comes to gaming.

I'll be on most nights though so catch you all soon. Perhaps this can replicate the MK Wii Friday nights?

Thanks for the games guys. Shame we were all over the place. Hey ho, that's the problem with Nintendo's lobbies and matchmaking, no way of knowing where everyone'g going to be playing unless people can actually commit in the forum first.

Some great races and it seems that we're mostly in or around the same levels, but had to quit after Wuhu Mountain Loop. Two cheating bastards using the shortcut meant that even though I fought tooth and nail to get "1st" I was actually "3rd". Arrrgh.

Sorry Vinvader but my battery went :(
I am on now if anyone fancies a race.

Cheers for the races amph, fuggler, debs. Im just having a cig then ill be on with my mate so feel free to join.

Cheers guys. I had to duck out after three races to feed Fuggler Jnr Mk 2.

It seems that Yoshi and the noob kart might not be the winning combination I'd hoped....!

I got blueshelled right on the finish line 3 times last night. Couldnt believe my luck. In one race I also got struck twice with my mates red shells, swiftly followed by a star, then by a passing blue shell. Then once I recovered I got struck by a bullet which knocked me off the track on new rainbow road.

There were nearly teeth marks in my 3ds. Lol.

Sorry Vinvader but my battery went :(
I am on now if anyone fancies a race.

That's ok mate, all through those races my girlfriend was watching Cirque Du Soleil, "wow look at that"
"I can't, I'm racing"
"You've got to see this!"
"I'll watch it in a bit"
"Look, look, look".
:suicide:

That's ok mate, all through those races my girlfriend was watching Cirque Du Soleil, "wow look at that"
"I can't, I'm racing"
"You've got to see this!"
"I'll watch it in a bit"
"Look, look, look".
:suicide:

My wifes a bit off with me today. She wanted some "ahem" quality time last night but told her I was playing MK with a few mates and then watching mad max 2 on itv4. Cant possibly squeeze 2 mins out of that! :devil:

Glad to know it wasn't just me then :)

It does mean I can at least be in the same room and have half a conversation with the missus. Plus it'd be rude not to play on it seeing as it was an Xmas present.

Glad to know it wasn't just me then :)

It does mean I can at least be in the same room and have half a conversation with the missus. Plus it'd be rude not to play on it seeing as it was an Xmas present.

My missus complains im always on it now. If I wasnt then she'd complain it was a waste of money. Women are off there head I tell ya.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom