The Animal Crossing Turnip Trading Thread

mojojojo84 said:
this afternoon i have a price of 480 hehehehehe i was so happy anyways i am willing to share the joy i will be able to be onlie from about 6pm onwards so if anyone wants to come visit and seel their stock they are more then welcome
Hello,
What a good price....I'd like to pop over please, so I have pm'ed you my codes. See you around 6ish

Thanks for sharing it with us all :thumbsup:

mojojojo84 said:
this afternoon i have a price of 480 hehehehehe i was so happy anyways i am willing to share the joy i will be able to be onlie from about 6pm onwards so if anyone wants to come visit and seel their stock they are more then welcome

Wouldn't mind offloading aswell if you don't mind!, i'll pm you my code before 6.

ok i shall see you both later will try and keep my gates open all night if anyone cant make 6

mojojojo84 said:
ok i shall see you both later will try and keep my gates open all night if anyone cant make 6
That was brilliant mate..many thanks and I hope you get another good price like that next week ;) :thumbsup:

mojojojo84 said:

I have pm'd you to see if I can come to your town. If i could that would be excellent mate :thumbsup:

mojojojo84 said:

Thanks mojo, cleared a nice half million thanks to your help!

mojojojo84 said:

I'm getting nervous now... are your gates open? (shivers)

Exapno said:
I'm getting nervous now... are your gates open? (shivers)

I'm getting twitchy myself :)

Arg - my parents came around for tea, and I've only just managed to get online :(

Don't suppose you're planning to open your gates in the next half hour, mojo??

Excellent! That's another mortgage paid off. I'll name the next extension to the house the "mojojojo84 west wing". Many, many thanks.

3000 turnips bought at 106 each... sold at 480 each. That's a good days trading.

Can anyone beat 115? It's not very high, but at least it's a bit of profit... quite rare for this late in the week.

Don't want to sell everything for a measly 8 bells per turnip profit if someone has a much better price... :)

chunder and krill i am so so so sorry my gates were open but my computer was playing up and wasnt able to check my email or anything online so i couldnt get your codes. am really sorry once again, as i actually do real really bad about it

My turnip prices have been really bad this week. I don't think I've even broken 100 bells yet. It's currently at 52 bells each :(

mojojojo84 said:
chunder and krill i am so so so sorry my gates were open but my computer was playing up and wasnt able to check my email or anything online so i couldnt get your codes. am really sorry once again, as i actually do real really bad about it

Don't worry mate :)

It would have been nice but it's not the end of the world. Hopefully one of us will have good prices next week and we'll all be cheering then :)

Hi I'm new :hiya:

My Nooks is selling for 143 per turnip today, anyone interested?

@Scythe

Hi, welcome, thanks, and argh! I bottled out this morning, and sold for about a 3 bell/turnip profit :( *sigh*
Ah well... :)

took me ages to find this thread again after the forum split, I presumed it would be in the DS section..

Anyway, I have a few questions if any of you can help me out with this game.

Firstly, I now have my daughter and wife as flat mates, why do they all have the same sized mortgage as me??? Surely it should be one mortgae as we all live in the same house. We have all completed all the jobs for nooks and it still says 15500 owing even though all 3 of us have earnt over 1000 bells each...

Also, my daughter has put up an umbrella which she now cant get rid of, any idea how to get rid of the umbrella????/

Cheers

I assumed that it was one mortgage for one family. Surely that should be the case right? My siblings share a house and they tell each other to help pay it off.

As for the umbrella, in the inventory screen you can click on the character icon at the top and select 'Remove Equipment'. That should get rid of it.

We have all completed all the jobs for nooks and it still says 15500 owing even though all 3 of us have earnt over 1000 bells each...

Cheers

Have you been to the town hall and actually made a payment on the mortgage yet? You're not PAYE... you have to take care of your own finances!

took me ages to find this thread again after the forum split, I presumed it would be in the DS section..

Anyway, I have a few questions if any of you can help me out with this game.

Firstly, I now have my daughter and wife as flat mates, why do they all have the same sized mortgage as me??? Surely it should be one mortgae as we all live in the same house. We have all completed all the jobs for nooks and it still says 15500 owing even though all 3 of us have earnt over 1000 bells each...

Cheers

all three of you pay off the one mortgage you dont have a mortgage each, i have three ppl that live in my house and all three of them have paid into the same mortgage .

hmm anyways i think my turnip prieces are gonna be a bit up and down this week started on 122 yest moring then they went down to 56 in the afternoon need to go check this morings prices

Nothing much happening on the turnips front. Only 87 bells.

had prices around the 50 bells mark, has gone up to 128 this afternoon have sold some of mine just in case the price doesnt get any better,

Sorry guys, that I cannot help you with any turnip prices, as my DS has broken ( it keeps switching off) so have sent it away to get a replacement :(

Hopefully will be back sometime next week:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom