Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Betamax SL-HF950 User Manual / Remote

Discussion in 'PVRs' started by grahambastin, Jun 6, 2010.

1. grahambastin

grahambastin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello. I've just bought a Sony Betamax SL-HF950 off e-Bay. I have hundreds of Betamax tapes including many home movies.
    Unfortunately, the SL-HF950 has NO USER MANUAL and NO REMOTE CONTROL COMMANDER.
    Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the user manual or maybe you have one you no longer need?
    There were two remotes for the SL-HF950: the standard RMT-223 and later machines came with a more lavish MT-232 remote.
    Can anyone tell me where I can get these manuals and remotes, preferably in good condition.
    If your SL-HF950 has recently ceased operation maybe you no longer need these items and would let me have them?:lease:
    Thank you for any help you can give me.
  2. MarkE19

MarkE19 Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,080
    Well all I could find was a replacement for the original Sony remote Here.

Mark.
  3. grahambastin

grahambastin Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for your suggestion but I've already trawled around the sites resulting from a Google Search. I'm really after an original and genuine Sony remote control and an instruction manual in good condition. Thanks again for your interest.:smashin: