Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SLI Help

Discussion in 'Desktops' started by chuggs, Feb 19, 2012.

1. chuggs

chuggs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all i was wondering if my sli was working properly here is the spec of my machine

asus sabertooth 900fx motherboard
    phenom 1100T black edition x6 @ 3.30ghz
    2 x GTX 560ti (448)
    2 x 64gb ssd
    1x tb harddrive
    1000w cooler master silent
    64 bit windows ultimate
    16gb Corsair xms ram 1600mhz
    It runs modern warfare 3 @ 91 fps tbh i thought i would get a lot more is there things i need to turn on and such is there anything i can download to test this help would be appreciated thanks :)
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  2. paulktreg

paulktreg Member

Ratings:
    +116
    Run something like 3DMark11 with SLI disabled and enabled and tell us the difference.
  3. chuggs

chuggs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi thanx for reply ive run 3dmark and with sli enabled i get 60fps and disabled i get between 25 and 30 fps im new to this sli stuff so not too sure if mw3 supports it? all i know is theres no difference for me when i have it disabled or enabled i stick at a constant 91 fps most of time
  4. paulktreg

paulktreg Member

Ratings:
    +116
    From what I can see after a quick look round MW3 doesn't support SLI and the multiplayer is capped at 91FPS unless someones knows different?

Your 3DMark score sounds about right, I presume it was 3DMark11 you ran?
  5. chuggs

chuggs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm thanks mate i will keep asking and having a look round just installing bf3 im to give that a go im pretty sure that does we will see
  6. chuggs

chuggs Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes mate it was i think your right in what your saying been having a good look around and just done full 3dmark test and result was 8324 graphics driver wasnt approved as its beta as there is no other yet as card is so new thanks for the help again