1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Samsung PS59D550 59" 3D TV

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mvmcd, Jun 21, 2012.

1. mvmcd

mvmcd New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ratings:
    +0
    I have for sale a Samsung 59" 3D TV. In excellent condition. No marks, scratches or dead pixels. Purchased in September last year. Can't find the purchase receipt at the moment but should be able to find it for the new owner so they can take out an extended warranty if they wish.
    Comes with remote, 1 pair of glasses and original stand that hasn't been used. This would have to be pick up only from my home address as i no longer have any of the original packaging.
    Looking for £800 collected.
    Viewing welcome at my home address

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. mvmcd

mvmcd New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ratings:
    +0
    nobody even going to make an offer???? :)
  3. wcfields

wcfields Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Ratings:
    +0
    which castleton are you derby/Manchester / Yorkshire?

if you are not to far from Manchester could offer £680.
  4. mvmcd

mvmcd New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ratings:
    +0
    Castleton near Manchester. Will accept your offer of £680. Lets move to pm
  5. mvmcd

mvmcd New Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ratings: