1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LE32S86BDX/XEU, Any good?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Xirix, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Xirix

Xirix Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm thinking about getting the Samsung LE32S86BDX/XEU as an all around entertainment TV, but mostly for gaming in HD.

I've read some good reviews so far, and I'll probably be getting a surround sound system with it, does anyone have any good experiences with this TV? What it looks like through Component, HDMI etc?

Any flaws known about the TV would be helpful.

Many Thanks

Xirix
  2. mcjibba

mcjibba Member

Ratings:
    +54
    It is the lower spec of the Samsung LCD range. If you want a value LCD then go for it. I have an LE27S73 (prevous years "S" series model) in the bedroom now after i upgraded to LE40M87 for main set and was very happy with picture quality and sound and great for games in the game mode.

In theory if you spent more £ and went up to an "R" or a bit more £ for an "M" you would be getting beter quality panel (in terms of contrast ratio) but i am sure you won't be dissapointed if you go for the "S" if you want value for £££

One positive feature of the "S" ranges are that they have speakers built into the sides rather than underneath like other Samsungs do so sound quality is spot on, but if you are going to use a HTS then that dosn't really mater :hiya: