1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LE32R41BDX remote not working

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by punit12, Nov 12, 2006.

1. punit12

punit12 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Hi everyone, I've had the above T.V. since June this year, and recently the remote stopped working. When i press the buttons, the light flickers on the TV and on the end of the remote, but the TV doesn't respond!
    Does anyone know why this is?
    Cheers
  2. Nomino

Nomino New Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I assume you have changed the batteries to try and see if that solves the problem?
  3. punit12

punit12 Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Yes, changed them, and tried different brands as well:)
    Thanks for your reply
  4. Ty007

Ty007 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

I have exactly the same problem with mine.....
    its so annoying!!!!!
    The only way I have gotten around the problem is to take the batteries out, press the small reset button on the bottom of the remote and then put the batteries back in……..
    That seems to work most of the time if it doesn’t I take the batteries out again and press both the set and reset button and put the batteries back in……
    The problem is when I turn the TV off for a long period of time the remote stops working again…….
    Somebody please help!!!!!
  5. Bobastan505

Bobastan505 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for this! It's got my remote working - an achievement even if it might not last :thumbsup:
  6. Allambi1601

Allambi1601 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi - I have also been having this problem but for the life of me I can't find the "reset" button that you mention on the bottom - is it the bottom of the button side or is it the back of the controller where the batteries go. Please help if you can - I am going crazy :lease: