Home Entertainment & Technology Resource

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samsung BD D8200 finally a machine for divx

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players' started by bluerum66, Mar 31, 2012.

1. bluerum66

bluerum66 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hi,
    I have always tried to find a dvd player to play my divx files i can play them on my computer but i have gone through numerous dvd players from panasonic pioneer sony and finding some models of pioneer played certain divx files but i had to have another model of pioneer to play others and then it would not play them all which was a pain i then tried samsung which faired no better than all the others which just played certain divx files. Finally samsung have released this machine and now my pain is over this machine which as no problem playing any of my divx files so it makes it even more of a bargain for me as i wanted it to do all the other things this machine can do and i must not forget the superb picture quality. just wanted to share :clap:
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic Member

Ratings:
    +52
    Try playing XVid GMC files and see how it gets on. lol I bet it fails. DivX GMC it might cope with but 3 warppoint XVid GMC it most likely won't.

That isn't a DVD player, it's a 3D BluRay player/Freeview receiver with a sky high price.