Samsung B750 - how to delete channels completely?

Trekster

Standard Member
Reaction score
I just bought the LE46B755 (755 is the European version) last week. I have only had about a couple of days to play around with it, but I must say that I am very satisfied with the TV already – it’s SUPER nice! :smashin:

I have come across one problem though:

I used the Plug & Play Setting and the automatically finding of the channels and that worked out fine. The TV found all the channels, but also a lot of channels that I do not care about, or that simply does not work (They are coded, or something else is wrong because they are just black). I have “deleted” all the channels that I do not want, but all that does is simply to remove them from the “Added Channels” list. They still exist in the “All Channels” list – which results in some annoying problems.

The problem is that because I have both DTV Cable channels and Analog channels some of them share the same channels numbers. So when I press for example the” 1” button on the TV it randomly chooses either the Analog channel or the DTV Cable channel. Even thought I have removed the Analog channel on that number? Furthermore when I press the “Guide” button on the remote, I still see all the channels that I am not interested in which makes this, otherwise nice feature, rather useless.

Isn’t there any way to delete the unwanted channels completely?

Or am I missing something here?

The digital channels have their own tuner (digital tuner) which is totally separate from the analogue channels which uses the analogue tuner.

There is a button on the remote to select either the digital or the analogue tuner.

So I do not understand your problem! :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom