BubbleDouble's (previously Domino1999's) Randoms

Not for me Darren - at least not processed like that...

It's the muted effect that I like. :) We're looking at sharp tree/light shots all the time ... :)

...really - have you seen the TZ compo shots this week :facepalm:

Very nice - possibly a little "bright" on the extreme right side - and "yes" I know that's where the light is coming from... :D

Very nice - possibly a little "bright" on the extreme right side - and "yes" I know that's where the light is coming from... :D

B...B...B....But, that's where the light is coming from :eek: :devil: :D

p.s. I'm going to start calling you "Jim - double-quotes - shotokan101" :D

p.s. I'm going to start calling you "Jim - double-quotes - shotokan101" :D

...well there are some folks on here that italics are just "too subtle" for ;) :D

Some great shots in here mate. :)

Nice - only one that doesn't work for me is the 2nd shot - love 3 and 4 and the light in the first shot is lovely

Glad you're all feeling a bit better - must have been a rough week - Happy New Year Darren

Jim

Nice - only one that doesn't work for me is the 2nd shot - love 3 and 4 and the light in the first shot is lovely

Glad you're all feeling a bit better - must have been a rough week - Happy New Year Darren

Jim

Cheers Jim and a Happy New Year to you too :smashin:

Happy new year Darren. Agree with Jim nice set though #2 doesn't do anything for me. I liked the family shot on your flickr page too. :smashin:

Happy new year Darren. Agree with Jim nice set though #2 doesn't do anything for me. I liked the family shot on your flickr page too. :smashin:

Yeah, still feeling under the weather, even though I'm back at work, so the shots were all half-hearted. Here's the family shot of my parents, my niece and nephew and my son. It was totally ad-hoc in a dimly lit room and I used a single 430EX off the ceiling, so the lighting is pretty flat and boring. Again, I was suffering, so there was little to no effort on my part.

Grandparents & Grandkids by BubbleDouble, on Flickr

All good :)

:thumbsup:

Love the last 3 - #3 made me laugh 'cos for some reason I thought it looked like you were upside down... "Batman" :D

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom