PSVita Friends List

Thanks all to added me. I've accepted them and thanks to those who accepted my request. My list is nearly full now lol.

add me as well please

psn cfh72

Thanks to all those who added me too. I dont have a Vita yet but nice to have the new friends. Sony need to sort it out so you all appear Online and i can see what your playing.

Just picked up one of these, my PSN name is maff1977 :) Feel free to add me and ill add a few here

SegaMegaDave

Add me ladies...

Feel free to add me if anybody wants a 10 & 8 drubbing at EG.

Well maybe not as I will be hooking and slicing my way around the golf course and it would be nice if someone could help look for my balls:laugh:

TGS_Ringo

Add me! PSN Name is - xDragonUKx

If you can add that to the first post would be good.

The multiplayer games I have are virtua tennis 4 and everybodys golf.
Also have dungeon hunter which I got cheap. So if anyone wants a game of any of them

Last edited:
Add me - DeanoT

Mine's danwalton

Add me please - especially if you like golf - DavidVXR

Apologies...I've had to remove some from this thread as I've got too many people in my Friends list. Bit short sighted of Sony not to double the FL for those with a Vita if you ask me. I'm going to have to go through and just delete everyone off my FL and re-ad I think cause I just dont know who is who

Whats the limit on FL? 100?

Huge apologies to those I have and no offence intended. I'll try to add as many as poss when sorted so I can get in the golf and FIFA games

My PSN / SEN ID is: Etherealthe1st,

Currently playing Motorstorm RC, Hotshots Golf, Super Stardust at the moment. Feel free to add me ;)

will update the first post later.:smashin:

Please Add me: FKA

I have Wipeout 2048, Ridgeracer, Uncharted 2048, Super Stardust Delta, Motorstorm RC

Thanks, looking forward to comparing trophies and some multiplayer!

sid77

Can someone add me to the list on the 1st page?

Please Add me: FKA

I have Wipeout 2048, Ridgeracer, Uncharted 2048, Super Stardust Delta, Motorstorm RC

Thanks, looking forward to comparing trophies and some multiplayer!

;)

Awayze <--My PSN

Add me please! Got my vita today, with UC and am d'ling motor storm and table football today. My tag is kinapak.

Add away - psn id rcaudwell
Will be playing motorstorm, wipeout 2048, rayman and stardust as of today. Probably add modnation racers, everybody`s golf and hustle kings in next week or so.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom