PS4 and XB1 possible launch network issues

Last edited:
Ah OK. This is the thing that @yosp tweeted was completely stupid then?

it was in reference to the whole video as some one also asked him about COD being 720p on PS4 because of the supposed PSN issues which was also claimed in it.

Wha ? - why would dropping the res from 1080p to 720p help PSN/XBL issues ?

Wha ? - why would dropping the res from 1080p to 720p help PSN/XBL issues ?

it wouldn't that's why many including myself think that what the guy in the video said was just wrong.

I heard all next gen titles are now being rewritten and will published in black and white in four years time.

One of the scary things about all of this rumour is that a while back CBOAT had posted that there was an "ass storm" coming at launch for XB1. Consensus seems to be that this isn't it!!

One of the problems is supposed to be linked to a problem with the 3 operating systems not working well together (xboxone)

The rule of thumb for MS operating systems always used to be "wait for SP2"!

dNMTwxu.png

What's snap feature? Is that just hitting the dynamic menu ps button and switching apps then switching back?

The vita can do this :S why can ps4 not :(

I'd use this for loading up a guide in the browser then going back to the game!

Isn't snap an xb feature?

What's snap feature? Is that just hitting the dynamic menu ps button and switching apps then switching back?

He's talking about XBone I think.

Aaaah. What is It exactly :eek:

Anyone know when you're playing single player and your friend is too.... And you have your little webcam stream in the corner so you can webchat at the same time.....

Does the web chat stay in the corner even when you quit the game and go to browsing the XMB or does it quite when you leave a game.

All this social console stuff is new to me lol

snap is for XB-one that allows you to use two apps at once, they are reffering to that.

Anyone else find it ironic the amount of praises people have been giving Xbox live and basically saying PSN is shit?

Not that it's funny but I got tired if the misinformation regarding PSN as a sub par online service when its been stellar for me. And I even got free games and credit monitoring for a year when the network was down for a bit.

Yeah I've never understood people singing xbl's praises. ÂŁ40 for cross game chat basically on the 360. Where on ps3 you may not have had cross game chat but you had free games and all sorts!

Not there's cross game chat and cross game video chat while playing games ... And streaming and all sorts lol

Blimey, the amount of Xbox talk on these boards these days. I tell ya.

Their servers are going to get HAMMERED on day one. I plan on doing some hammering myself, going all digital this generation.
I honestly don't expect it to work properly on the first day.

I just want mine to run off line at first. If it can do that for 1-2 week I will not care about online. I will be playing pirate in ac 4

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom